Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

• I would stay neutral and not get involved and let someone else do the fighting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would unite with all the other humans to defeat and exterminate space aliens that wanting Earth as

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I would let the space aliens exterminate everyone on this planet and before that would happen would

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • There’s no way: I could except people that have different views than I do on races, religious, skin

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Fact: We have had a very bad week in the USA with the with the murder of five police officers Dallas Texas, police murdering black man in Minnesota and other parts of the US.

I would like to propose the following hypothetical scenario: People of Earth versus space aliens from another planet. Murder in the streets, space aliens killing Earth people and Earth people killing space aliens that wanting Earth as their own planet free of humans.

Now the question: Would all the religious groups, skin colors, different cultural backgrounds and different views on killing. Would we all unite as one group and forget completely the issues we’ve had in the past. Would humans or could we all forget the differences of races, religious, skin color, sexual orientation and the list is long of differences we see in each other.

1. I would stay neutral and not get involved and let someone else do the fighting.

2. I would unite with all the other humans to defeat and exterminate space aliens that wanting Earth as their own planet free of humans.

3. I would let the space aliens exterminate everyone on this planet and before that would happen would find a cave and hide their out of sight.

4. There’s no way: I could except people that have different views than I do on races, religious, skin color, sexual orientation and the list is long, in fighting the deadly space aliens.

TimeFlipper

There is a subject called The Science Of Crisis...For example when the UK decided to leave the European Union (EU) two weeks ago, there was a big divide between the Remain and Leave voters...The Remain people were calling the Leave people lots of names like Racists Fascists Deluded and the financial sector worldwide was being hit by massive share price drops, and the whole world was in a turmoil, there were "Doom casters" galore saying the world would crumble!...

However, the financial markets have gained back most of their losses, and the devaluing of our £ against the $ is still happening but the outcome of this is that companies are now rapidly buying cheaper UK gilts, brought about from the cheaper £....
There is still a small divide between the Remain and Leave voters, brought about mostly from the media!!...But what we starting to see now is that people and companies are trying to work together again to resolve the issues brought about our exit from the EU..

So in answer to your questions Prof, i will choose that we will definately unite together to solve our immediate problems (i cant comment on exterminating space aliens but im sure you get my drift lol), and the US will be doing the same soon, once the crisis over the shootings of black people, has settled down..

BlastTyrant

I have had very little faith in humanity as of late with everything going on, and it is hard to say whether or not i believe society would come together to stop a alien threat.

But i think due to our survival instincts that we would indeed work together to eliminate a larger threat if it came down do it, just on the simple aspect that all of us want to survive or protect something.

Japrim

If aliens are advanced enough to make it here and pose an existential threat to humanity, they are advanced enough to determine it is more efficient to simply wait for us to kill each other off, or to help us do so.

1947 was the year that the most nuclear weapons were detonated for testing. It was also a year with an unusually high number of reported UFO sightings. There have also been reports of UFO's tampering with ICBM silos from different nations.

Apparently, humans becoming gods and destroyers of worlds got their attention. Why would thy care?

BlastTyrant

If aliens are advanced enough to make it here and pose an existential threat to humanity, they are advanced enough to determine it is more efficient to simply wait for us to kill each other off, or to help us do so.

1947 was the year that the most nuclear weapons were detonated for testing. It was also a year with an unusually high number of reported UFO sightings. There have also been reports of UFO's tampering with ICBM silos from different nations.

Apparently, humans becoming gods and destroyers of worlds got their attention. Why would thy care?

Why would they care, there are hundreds of theory's as to why they are here, what do they want and why us.

Some believe it is because they have stock invested in us, if we kill our self's the testing stops and all their work stops.

Some believe it is because they are here and implanted on Earth and killing our self's means killing them as well, or well some of them.

Probably the most common core belief through contacts i know are that they want to protect and help us ascend into space and learn to travel the endless galaxy's and become one with the other travelers. I have heard this theory the most and have had it told to me as well, sadly our generation wont make it, we are too lost and the eventual end of man is coming.

Japrim

Here is a theory for you Blast Tyrant;

We are a leftover hybrid slave garbage species, originally intended to be killed off after serving our intended purpose. But we got loose and repopulated, then later discovered by other species.

They are all sitting out there somewhere studying us, trying to figure out what to do with us. We are just intelligent and just aggressive and territorial enough to potentially eventually be a threat to the whole galaxy if left unchecked.

So they stand by and monitor us.

BlastTyrant

Here is a theory for you Blast Tyrant;

We are a leftover hybrid slave garbage species, originally intended to be killed off after serving our intended purpose. But we got loose and repopulated, then later discovered by other species.

They are all sitting out there somewhere studying us, trying to figure out what to do with us. We are just intelligent and just aggressive and territorial enough to potentially eventually be a threat to the whole galaxy if left unchecked.

So they stand by and monitor us.

Realistically if they wanted us gone, we'd be gone we have nothing that can stop them, let alone the other races watching us, it would be a quick war and we would lose.

As our civilization sits we are a threat to everything we touch, which is why our space program is only allowed to go so far "Research disappearing or destroyed satellites" We go as far as they let us.

I have gone to believing that we are the descendants of Mars, the original colony of what we now call "Humans" we are the annunaki that so many speak of, and we did to mars what we are doing to this planet, so the Galactic powers are trying to prevent another planet ending event as we only spread destruction where ever we go, so for now they keep us in check picking and choosing who to give their messages to hopping we someday remember where we came from and who we are.

Krish

Sorry to say here...the bottom line is...we will come out better in say another 1000 years for the people that are left over after the deluge of the sea. It happens to planet Earth all the time. The last set were American Indians who had good genes but died off with bacteria coming from Europe...so a new breed is getting set up...

It is all an experiment by the powers that be...

So, wait and see...also we will kill each other like in the middle east...

Night Vision

:D NO ::LOL:: Humanity would NOT unite because a Higher Intelligence is present they would be every man for themselves (y) and run because the human species is too horrible and selfish and not worth saving as horrible as people are these days that hide behind and support religions like ISIS and other idiot religious terrorists groups and the WEAK minded to justify their ignorance :) I am sure that would be why a Higher Intelligence would even challenge the human species :cool: 4444444.jpg :cool:

Last edited: