Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

• I would stay neutral and not get involved and let someone else do the fighting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would unite with all the other humans to defeat and exterminate space aliens that wanting Earth as

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I would let the space aliens exterminate everyone on this planet and before that would happen would

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • There’s no way: I could except people that have different views than I do on races, religious, skin

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Krish

Here is a post copied from Facebook...

COMPLEXITY MANAGEMENT

DUE TO MORE THAN A THOUSAND TERRORISTS, WE HAVE CHANGED OUR CIVILIZATION SO MUCH THAT IT IS NOW COLLAPSING FOR GOOD UNTIL A NEW ONE COMES MANY THOUSAND YEARS AFTER.

BS for 2030....Whether we created the terrorists or they came from the sky...we are in it in rules, regulations, policies, business and thought processes. That is how previsous civilization die in the vine. This is a new post and only one you will hear from the planet. For USA, it is 319 million humans.

Interactive Globe: How Dangerous Is the World We Live In? - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Krish

:D NO ::LOL:: Humanity would NOT unite because a Higher Intelligence is present they would be every man for themselves (y) and run because the human species is too horrible and selfish and not worth saving as horrible as people are these days that hide behind and support religions like ISIS and other idiot religious terrorists groups and the WEAK minded to justify their ignorance :) I am sure that would be why a Higher Intelligence would even challenge the human species. :cool: :cool:

Perhaps, get rid of the Abrahaminic Religions?...just a thought....

As to space wars...we have only one really bad and very powerful alien ...rest are friendly to us....so that we all can fight the bad one....

Last edited:

Night Vision

:D NO ::LOL:: Humanity would NOT unite because a Higher Intelligence is present they would be every man for themselves (y) and run because the human species is too horrible and selfish and not worth saving as horrible as people are these days that hide behind and support religions like ISIS and other idiot religious terrorists groups and the WEAK minded to justify their ignorance :) I am sure that would be why a Higher Intelligence would even challenge the human species. :cool: :cool:

Perhaps, get rid of the Abrahaminic Religions?...just a thought....

As to space wars...we have only one really bad and very powerful alien ...rest are friendly to us....so that we all can fight the bad one....
::LOL:: Perhaps get rid of ALL ignorant weak minded self serving religions, just a thought :cool:

Last edited:

Krish

Perhaps get rid of ALL ignorant weak minded self serving religions, just a thought :cool:

The future projection (one of many) is that in 200 years, we will have a lot of property under the sea and have serious social issues including death of many people, climate change issues, heat and cold issues etc...In other words, the world would be in a mess.... That is when all the religion will quit....

Night Vision

Perhaps get rid of ALL ignorant weak minded self serving religions, just a thought :cool:

The future projection (one of many) is that in 200 years, we will have a lot of property under the sea and have serious social issues including death of many people, climate change issues, heat and cold issues etc...In other words, the world would be in a mess.... That is when all the religion will quit....
:eek: We won't make it that far Krish in our life time :cool: ::LOL:: :D Idiots that choose to be WEAK minded will always exist and ruin every potential the human species truly has (y)

Last edited:

Krish

:eek: We won't make it that far Krish in our life time :cool: ::LOL:: :D Idiots that choose to be WEAK minded will always exist and ruin every potential the human species truly has (y)

I agree with you 100% (anymore would be fine too)

I have been asked by big boys to provide a change...I did that in early 80's....for a poor country called China. That worked out very well. I was told to do the same with others too...but others turned out to be imbeciles....so nothing happened.

Same for religion...I was told to talk about that too with 'you know who beside me'..in spirit form....that did not go anywhere....

The problem with human life is, we do not understand the big picture and hence act like imbecile kids...which turns in to bad stuff...very bad stuff...living and breathing people die or otherwise remain in misery.

Even those who are monks, nuns etc do not quite understand the big picture....It took me a long time (even after meditation) to understand just a minuscule of stuff...

and hence there we are.

As to we would not be hear in 200 years...we would be in Heaven knocking our head there and see how bad it is...then...that is like apocalypse misery...

But we are still doing something so that in future we can say, that we tried really hard...

I do not care about human life whether they live or die...in a greater scheme of things...but I care the value it provides to the Universe....over time. That means, we are supposed to grow higher up...sooner than later...that is our job on this planet. Hence I worry about it, trying to do something better about it, until I die. Hence I do not want to see the future as we can change it. It is not written in Granite....God asks us to change it....for the Universe that She commands....Thank you.

Last edited:

Japrim

In almost every religion on Earth, going back many many thousands of years, you will find some sort of symbolism, allegory, reference or attempt at explaining the process of spiritual growth and enlightenment. It is all in the realm of Gnostic human spirituality, much of it in a general "how to" context.

The Abrahamic religions are no exception.

The problem is and has always been people who try to exploit and manipulate these concepts to profit, as an excuse to violate or control others, or sociological or sociopolitical phenomena resulting in what I like to call "mega-cults".

There are billions of "lost sheep".

Krish

The problem is and has always been people who try to exploit and manipulate these concepts to profit, as an excuse to violate or control others, or sociological or sociopolitical phenomena resulting in what I like to call "mega-cults".

The Abrahamic religions are no exception. - TRUE

THANK YOU...

I get glimpse of what is happening...still have a long way to go...(Like middle school time)... like next 20 years...so, we shall see how it evolves...Buddha got it very quickly...so, hope is there...

One thing I learned is that: GOD likes Diversity.....specially within species...

Last edited:

Japrim

The Abrahamic religions are no exception. - TRUE

THANK YOU...

I get glimpse of what is happening...still have a long way to go...(Like middle school time)... like next 20 years...so, we shall see how it evolves...Buddha got it very quickly...so, hope is there...

One thing I learned is that: GOD likes Diversity.....specially within species...

Compare Buddha to Jesus, and others. They're teaching ascension, nirvana, path to godliness through practice and philosophy. Compare that to what organized religion has manifested. It is completely antithetical to anything resembling the original message of spiritual growth or attainment. If humanity cannot even be responsible with religion and philosophy, does anyone think we could handle an alien threat?

Aside from religion, our whole system of social order is barbaric and criminal, based on forced opinions. Economics? Looks like a system of enslavement to me.

Humanity is kind of like babies playing with razor blades. ...too big for our breeches.