Would like to introduce myself

Mastertech

Chrono Member
I am Mastertech. I am a Mechanical contractor in Austin Texas, grandfather of two girls and have always been interested in time travel. I literally bought Steven Gibbs last HDR before he had his stroke. The day I received it is the day of his stroke and I'm glad he's doing better. I have been practicing with it until I locate a grid strong enough to use for physical time travel. I have no agenda but to learn as much as I can about how to physically time travel and possibly make some new friends along the way so hello everyone.

tflofasho

Oh cool, someone from hipster town.

I've been looking into it myself but have no income or anything related at the moment to do physical travel but would like to attempt it.

Welcome.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Welcome. Let us know all about your HDR adventures and if anything strange has happened since!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Hope to hear more about your experiences with the HDR. :)

steven chiverton

I am Mastertech. I am a Mechanical contractor in Austin Texas, grandfather of two girls and have always been interested in time travel. I literally bought Steven Gibbs last HDR before he had his stroke. The day I received it is the day of his stroke and I'm glad he's doing better. I have been practicing with it until I locate a grid strong enough to use for physical time travel. I have no agenda but to learn as much as I can about how to physically time travel and possibly make some new friends along the way so hello everyone.
welcome to the paranormalis ,

TimeFlipper

Hiya Mastertech Welcome to your new family, and on a personal note its very good to see a grandfather with us, there are not many at present and i feel that we need more to keep the youngsters on here in check ;):D

AAM

Optimist
Warm welcome to the Forum
cancan.gif

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Thank you all for the warm welcome and I look forward to our individual and combined efforts and experiences in this incredible journey for all of us pioneers into the worlds and multiverses of time travel.

bluejay_1919

Welcome fellow Texan!!! Everyone is pretty friendly here so kick back, relax and enjoy! - I love Austin and all her wierdos-