Debate Would you be willing to be the bad guy?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Would anyone here eat another human to survive? Let's say they were already dead and it was either eat them or starve?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Would anyone here eat another human to survive? Let's say they were already dead and it was either eat them or starve?

no......... bury the human,,, and then, or now it is the time you eat fluffy the dog.. you see in one last act of true sacrifice cute little fluffy saves your life.

its not something to look forward to but it must be that way, no animal even fluffy come before humans..

sorry dog

TnWatchdog

no......... bury the human,,, and then, or now it is the time you eat fluffy the dog.. you see in one last act of true sacrifice cute little fluffy saves your life.

its not something to look forward to but it must be that way, no animal even fluffy come before humans..

sorry dog
Run Fluffy run!

BlastTyrant

I'd eat a Human before my dog lol or realistically i would starve before both, but the human mind is a delicate thing and in times of dire need it is hard to say what you would or wouldn't do.

But then again i would kill someone before ever shooting my dog either, i hold my dog in higher regards than most humans.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well if your a forward thinking nut job. one might teach fluffy not to bark, but rather sniff out things, like mushrooms, wild onions, field mice, rabbits, small game of all kinds.

will you gather and eat worms? yes regular fishing worms, big juicy night crawlers.
how about yard greens?.. you know dandelions, another common weed is lambs quarter, most will starve to death while they walk over top of a dinner soup. you can find food in your yard.

it may sound gross but with a pound or so of worms for protein, and a good amount of yard greens, onions, garlic, sage, soups on...

finding something to eat or drink is going to make me, you, anyone, very popular should one let them self be discovered.

Justinian

Good thoughts, but this is all under the assumption that everything is safe to eat. Depending on the scenario, ie what caused this, it could be something that infects everything living/breathing being. So that would put all meat off the table. Then there are other scenarios which could infect plants so only meat would be viable.

It would really suck to see someone that knows a lot about food sources go try out some dandelions in the yard to show people they're edible only to die from the infectious disease in the plants.

I think we need a medic. lol

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh boy, now the plot thickens,:cautious: presuming the surface has become contaminated, plants now deadly

since most of the animals we eat,, well eat plants, ssoooo,, then well, uhh, uummm, now it gets fun
you will dig deep into the ground and get the grubs, worms, bugs, of all sorts....

then you will start to watch and see who, when, and where the people are moving about .. cause now you either trade with them for what you need.

or you ambush a supply truck that comes every week on tues. to restock the camps. cause you been watchin the steady stream of refugees going to the aid centers for two weeks now.:(

paradox404

Here's my responses:

Would I eat my own pets to survive?
No

Would I raid houses of the dead?
Yes, I'd probably bury anyone I found as well.

Would I raid houses of the living?
Depends

Would you be able to kill another human?
Yes, in a kill or be killed type situation, otherwise no.

Would you eat them?
No

_______________________________________________________________________________________

It would really suck to see someone that knows a lot about food sources go try out some dandelions in the yard to show people they're edible only to die from the infectious disease in the plants.

I think we need a medic. lol

What if the only medic was the one that ate the dandelion? :eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hopefully one has set up there hydroponics in the root celler,, and can just sit real quiet like, watching what is going on in the area. who is moving about, how they are dressed, how they are traveling, do they look sickly.

observe everything that is happening, monitor the communication channels..