Would you go back to school?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When you're lucky, you have full-time jobs that you like for your whole life and never need to go back to school. And you're happy with those jobs, obviously.

Sometimes, things are different and don't go as planned. Maybe you hate what you do for a living, maybe you need change... What if you had to go back to school? Would you consider going back to school as an option?

How would you feel doing so? What would it take you to consider it?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When you're lucky, you have full-time jobs that you like for your whole life and never need to go back to school. And you're happy with those jobs, obviously.

Sometimes, things are different and don't go as planned. Maybe you hate what you do for a living, maybe you need change... What if you had to go back to school? Would you consider going back to school as an option?

How would you feel doing so? What would it take you to consider it?

Yes. I need to save student loans for my kids, but I wish I went to Law school or Veterinary school.

ApocalypseSweet

I'm still in school, but I feel like I'll always prefer going to school rather than having full-time jobs. I mean, sure, the education system is pretty fucked up, and half the shit we learn are proven to be useless, but for me personally, I love learning new stuff. Especially science.