Would You Tell Your Friends About It?

DakotaWoodsman

There is only one person I would tell. But only because she is part of my soul. And I trust her completely. And she would cone with me. Though her mother and siblings would be pissed if they found out. Lol.

Rin Eran

I wanted to keep myself anonymous as possible but I wanted to share my time machine to everyone to finally settle theories and impossibilities. Who know, maybe it was the future me who invented it and sent it back to the past for us to study!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, that's a very interesting theory. What if the future you made that machine! You can't risk that your time machine doesn't get build.

From all our answers, it would seem that owning a time machine can be pretty dangerous.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hmm, that's a very interesting theory. What if the future you made that machine! You can't risk that your time machine doesn't get build.

From all our answers, it would seem that owning a time machine can be pretty dangerous.

I would think it would be dangerous. But then there is the element of belief. People would actually have to believe in the existence of a time machine. Although on this forum I'm quite sure there are a few of us that would believe. But elsewhere that might not be the case. Outside this forum you're more than likely to be called nuts.