Debate WTC non fire

HDRKID

First they say there was a fire, and now they claim HOAX!
Fire on 88th Floor of 1 WTC Contained | NBC New York

Oh wait there is none. Fact is there never was one.
Firefighters leave World Trade Center after report of fire that turned out to be false alarm - The Washington Post

What fire?
Fire at 1 World Trade Center: maybe yes, maybe no. Confused? - CSMonitor.com

I guess the people who saw the fire are all crazy. :)

Fires do not bring down buildings and neither do air planes. Back in 1945 a B-25 hit the empire state building and it did not fall - even though the fire was massive. Funny how the laws of physics change in a few years.

BlastTyrant

It's common beliefe in the conspiracy theorys now that set explosions were used to fully drop the towers, you can see several of them going off as the plane hits.

Loopi

The Bearded One
The evidence is overwhelming and ultimately I side with the Conspiracy Theorists on this... It looks like they did it to cover up the 2 trillion that went "missing"

BlastTyrant

Right i side with the theorists as well, same with the pentagon, a plane crashed into the pentagon but NO plane parts were left over and the hole wasnt big enough for the nose of a 747 to fit in let alone the whole damn plane.

Basically the US government sacrificed all those lives for there gain. And no one wants to hear it

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If you really want to know the truth about 9/11 twin towers and the other buildings like Building #7, buy the best book on the subject.

Where Did The Towers Go ?
Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology
By Judy Wood BS, MS, PhD

I own the book

Dr Judy Wood

Where Did the Towers Go?

Loopi

The Bearded One
From what I've read/seen on youtube, somepeople believe the passengers phonecalls were faked... Meaning they were probably already dead on the plane

Apocalypse

Right i side with the theorists as well, same with the pentagon, a plane crashed into the pentagon but NO plane parts were left over and the hole wasnt big enough for the nose of a 747 to fit in let alone the whole damn plane.

Basically the US government sacrificed all those lives for there gain. And no one wants to hear it

This has to be the dumbest statement I've yet to read on these forums. If 911 was faked, then NO lives were lost. Or "sacrificed".

911 was the worst planned and executed blackop in US history.

BlastTyrant

This has to be the dumbest statement I've yet to read on these forums. If 911 was faked, then NO lives were lost. Or "sacrificed".

911 was the worst planned and executed blackop in US history.
Well i see your argument vs my comment was well thought out and informative. The lives were lost yes same with the trade center, was it rogue terrorists? No it was planned by the Gov for a excuse to go to war. The proof is overwhelming to the fact that there is no way the planes would of brought the towers down. And as i said before the Invisible "Plane" that hit the pentagon. Do some research and reading before calling people out, or at-least at the very minimum come back with a intelligent reason as to why me and loopi's comments were stupid.

Loopi

The Bearded One
From what I've read/seen on youtube, somepeople believe the passengers phonecalls were faked... Meaning they were probably already dead on the plane

I stand corrected ... this has to be the dumbest one yet.
Going with BlastTyrant on this one. Atleast do some research on it before you get all moody.
Back to the topic, I still think it's hilariously frustrating there's all this evidence supporting the pentagon "crash" was a bomb and the Government just shrugs it's shoulders and says "I didn't see anything"... What happened to the 3.whatever trillion dollars?