Debate WTC non fire

BlastTyrant

From what I've read/seen on youtube, somepeople believe the passengers phonecalls were faked... Meaning they were probably already dead on the plane

I stand corrected ... this has to be the dumbest one yet.
Going with BlastTyrant on this one. Atleast do some research on it before you get all moody.
Back to the topic, I still think it's hilariously frustrating there's all this evidence supporting the pentagon "crash" was a bomb and the Government just shrugs it's shoulders and says "I didn't see anything"... What happened to the 3.whatever trillion dollars?
And i believe thats part of the problem also Loopi is no one seen anything the video of the "plane" it is far to fast to get any image from the video and there is 0 as in 0% of any wreckage from a plane in and or around the pentagon, it wasnt a plane it was a missle.

Samstwitch

I totally agree with BlastTyrant and Loopi on this one! I've done the research...It was a conspiracy to start an illegal war and also an opportunity to steal billions of gold & silver that was stored beneath the WTC. Innocent lives were sacrificed for the sake of corrupt greedy people inside our government.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If you really want to know the truth about 9/11 twin towers and the other buildings like Building #7, buy the best book on the subject.
Where Did The Towers Go ?
Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology
By Judy Wood BS, MS, PhD
I own the book
Dr Judy Wood
Check this book out, it will show the real story of 9-11, never told by any NEWS people or others in the know on the subject. The book shows pictures of cars 10 or 12 blocks for the Twin Towers completely cooked. Over 1400 cars totally cooked and gone. It tells how and why this happened and not the story the NEWS people want you to hear.

Samstwitch

If you really want to know the truth about 9/11 twin towers and the other buildings like Building #7, buy the best book on the subject.
Where Did The Towers Go ?
Hi Professor, I'll see if I can get it at the library. Thanks​

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology
By Judy Wood BS, MS, PhD
I own the book
Dr Judy Wood
Click on the link in GREEN It will take you to the book web sit
Next Clink on any of the 22 Chapters sections: To read and see pictures and maps found in the book.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am NOT asking people to buy the book, just go to the link for more information: Where Did the Towers Go?

Next clink in the top Video, It is about 1.40 minutes long. It is a radio show with Judy Wood, with tons of information and pictures.

Samstwitch

I am NOT asking people to buy the book, just go to the link for more information: Where Did the Towers Go?

Next clink in the top Video, It is about 1.40 minutes long. It is a radio show with Judy Wood, with tons of information and pictures.

Thanks Professor! I will definitely get this book. I have done a lot of research on this subject and other related subjects, so I'm always open to knowing more. It's homework to me!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Question for the people that watched the 1.40 minutes video. Can anyone explain how cars over a half a mile away were burned to a crisp and how the buildings that came down just powdered into dust and no debris fields as you would expect, with the collapse of 1,000,000 tons of buildings falling to the ground?