1. Dismiss Notice

WW3 Tensions

Discussion in 'Future Predictions' started by The Fifth, Sep 1, 2017.

1. The Fifth

The Fifth Active Member

Search for yourself if i might be wrong ! I found these news in my own country and i can't find the original english news because of how bad i am with writing and speech.

To sum it up :
    - So just a few days ago Russia upgraded their launch pads with nuclear weapons , USA threatening Russia with " You broke the agreement of nuclear weapons" and other gibberish .

- USA tested the strongest nuclear weapon so far ever tested in nevada i think ( B61-12 ) , search for yourself if i might be wrong. This time Russia threatens USA because of the agreement ...

- N Koreea launched an intercontinental missile that crossed the sky of japan. Japan said it is a threat of national security.

- South Koreea is training their troops to assasinate Kim Jong-Un

- Russia and USA say to Japan to discuss actions agains N Koreea rather than using violence.

2. Loading...

3. sevensixtwo

sevensixtwo Member

I recently flipped through the history of the MRS sorority. The chronicle concluded around the time Centenniel Olympic Park got built and they wrote something about a maze. The author's name looks like it might sound like "larceny" I saw that they had written WW Z across the bottom of page 276.

In this article about the B61-12 I wondered if they were making a joke about how small the device is. The say it replaced four other devices and I wonder if perhaps there are variants like the B61-12a etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    The Fifth likes this.

4. The Fifth

The Fifth Active Member

@sevensixtwo N Koreea will not stop the nuclear research and tests . USA just said that if one of the allies are to be hit , the alliance will hit full force , meaning nuclear war if china and russia ally toghether, europe will be in the middle of the conflict.

Thank you for your information. If anyone has any other news, predictions about what will happen feel free to share here so we can all read it.