1. Dismiss Notice

Schematics Yoshian1Z's Hyper Dimensional Resonator

Discussion in 'Time Machines and Experiments' started by Yoshizerba, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Yoshizerba

Yoshizerba Active Member

I've now created a schematic for my HDR unit!

Me and my Papa (who helped) built our own HDR unit, starting July 19, 2014. I wanted to build this machine as a test to see how it worked. We did not complete the machine until August 1, 2014.

As of March 2017, my HDR unit has been dismantled and is no longer used. Now, I feel it will be better to build the John Bajak Flux Capacitor, due to being handheld and affordable. I wanted to create a schematic for this machine ever since it was completed, so that way the work is preserved.

Hyper Dimensional Resonator.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
    Num7, Blue Wolf and TimeFlipper like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Blue Wolf

Blue Wolf #1 Wolf in Investigation Premium

Don't mind if I keep this. :XD:
    Nice to see some schematics on here that actually have straight lines. :LOL:

TimeFlipper likes this.

4. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Welcome back to Paranormalis Yoshy, iam pleased to see you have posted a circuit diagram to share with us (y)

What made you give up on the HDR project, i think the last time i spoke to you you were unsure of the coil going around your head?.

The HDR also needed some re-wiring too...However, good luck with the John Bajak Flux Capacitor :)..

5. Num7

Num7 Administrator

Nice work! :)

6. Yoshizerba

Yoshizerba Active Member

I made the schematic as detailed as possible.

The main reason I no longer use my HDR is because I felt it was time to build something handheld and affordable. The time coils needed to be resoldered, but I never got around to it. There are still time jumps, even after dismantling my HDR unit. I will start building the John Bajak Flux Capacitor later this year, possibly in 2018.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  7. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

@Yoshian1Z My memory was just about right :cool:...You mentioned time-jumps occurring when you were dismantling the HDR, can you be a bit more specific please?...I still get a few flashes of the past or present when i switch on my Delta Time Generator, but iam never certain if they are actually from the past or the future :confused:..

8. Yoshizerba

Yoshizerba Active Member

My mistake. There are still time jumps even after getting rid of my HDR unit. I have an event listed in my digital journal of a recent time jump that happened one month ago, which was a few months after I got rid of the machine.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    TimeFlipper likes this.
  9. Yoshizerba

Yoshizerba Active Member

The schematic has been updated with a digitally scanned version.