Media You are a Simulation & Physics Can Prove It: George Smoot at TEDxSalford

CDS

Astrophysicist, cosmologist and Nobel Prize winner George Smoot studies the cosmic microwave background radiation — the afterglow of the Big Bang. His pioneering research into deep space and time is uncovering the structure of the universe itself. He has also made a cameo appearance (as himself) in an episode of the 'Big Bang Theory.'

George Smoot looks into the farthest reaches of space to the oldest objects in the known universe: fluctuations in the remnants of creation. Using data collected from satellites such as COBE and WMAP, scanning the cosmic microwave background radiation (a relic of the heat unleashed after the Big Bang), he probes the shape of the universe. In 1992 he and his Berkeley team discovered that the universe, once thought to be smooth and uniform at the largest scale, is actually anisotropic — or varied and lumpy. Smoot continues to investigate of the structure of the universe at the University of California at Berkeley, mapping billions of galaxies and filaments of dark matter in hope of uncovering the secrets of the universe's origins.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
He is not a great speaker.

However the subject matter is interesting and something I'd never considered until seeing about it on here. It is all quite possible.

Krish

We are all energy beings that have physical matter...if that is simulation...so be it...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So to create a simulation like our reality you would have to be far superior and much more technologically advanced than us. Perhaps millions of years in advance.

So God, Allah, Budha whatever you believe in, is just like you and me. Probably an IT Geek and probably flesh and blood... Yes?

Krish

So God, Allah, Budha whatever you believe in, is just like you and me. Probably an IT Geek and probably flesh and blood... Yes?

Yes and No...One is a computer the size of a Sun (more like a giant Blackhole) , the other two tablets, and you and me are smartphones...So decide which way you want to jump...thank you.

** It depends if Allah is the supreme God or just a higher being...If God, it is the same as God...

Velotak

So to create a simulation like our reality you would have to be far superior and much more technologically advanced than us. Perhaps millions of years in advance.

Yes.

DocVance

The very existence of psychic phenomena and of metaphysical abilities are further proof we are in a universe that is, at its core, composed of some sort of coding. What are specific magickal rituals if not "hacking" the code? What is astral projection if not a means to access the level of software above the window of the physical plane?

I'll try to post a more in depth dossier later on how our understanding of technology and metaphysics draws us closer to occult truths instead of further, but I will say that this video is excellent material for building our understanding of said concepts. There is so much more at play in this existence than could function in a purely "real" "physical" world.