You guys maybe ineterested in this

HellWriter

You guys maybe ineterested in this

Hey there,

I've been amember here since this place renamed..it was a time travel forum...or smth before.

Anyway, I want you to check out this website, and if you like it - go in depth:

Hell Writer

Writer's fucking crazy. Enjoy!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: You guys maybe ineterested in this

Hey, welcome (back) !!

The story sounded a bit like Half Life in the beginning, but it's pretty cool.
Too bad, we need to pay to know the end.

That's a good find :)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

yes the price is quite steep for story , you should make this story like afterworld
if you can make this story into a visual video i wouldnt mind paying up to 50$ to see it
cheers

Keroscene

Numenorean7 said:
Hey, welcome (back) !!

The story sounded a bit like Half Life in the beginning, but it's pretty cool.
Too bad, we need to pay to know the end.

That's a good find :)

The guys name was even Gordon! LMAO.

The website design is pretty nice, though.

The writing structure is horrible. Tons of grammatical errors and the writer's over use of ellipsis is annoying. I know my writing isn't the best, but I'm not asking anyone to buy my shit either.

Doctorz,

This is pretty cool.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Afterworld is cool, I watched the first 15 episodes. I'll try to continue later, I still have a long way to go before I get to episode 130 lol.

I didn't know they were seriously remaking Half Life 1 with the source engine. I'll sure give it a try, HL2 is so nice, and so great, it's one of the best games I ever played, there's nothing bad in that game.

Num7

HellWriter

Hey, guys, this might sound as half life, but it's not. Well, meybe, it's similar, but nothing from HL is been taken into account. Check it out and see.

Yo, one thing you folks (off-topic) remember John Titor, the mother f**** time traveler? He said 'No olympic games will be held from the year 2004'. Check www.johntitor.com for proof (press ctrl+F and search for word 2004 so you find it easily). You guys got screwed if you believed in his silly ass.

Anyway, back to the topic - you wanna find out some real shit - subscribe to hellwriter.com

Best luck, HDRkids, TM schemers n junkies ;)

Love you all - I mean it. I made experiments, talked to psychos and pros because of you. God bless.:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Real ? Do you mean even more real than John Titor's story ?

If there's only one positive thing to remember from Titor's tale, it must be that he wasn't trying to make some easy bucks with his stuff.

Your story sounds cool, but I'll stick to HL for now.