You time traveled now what?

hay forum
this post is covering why it would be really hard to time travel past 2007
Im making this post to cover documents so you made the time travel device now you are in 90's France with no passport no id and no drivers license you nead to obtain them some how I mean it would be hard to travel work and live so your time travel device is useless so i was thinking about that i mean its not that hard to fake these documents (im not saying you should) but i was looking at my old 90s french passport and any idiot with Photoshop or Illustratior could do it including my self . Also another issue is clothing so i have been obtaining 90's clothing and ect from the time per. Because if you go back in raper clothing today to the 60's you will be lafted at
i have been studying time travel for 10 years and would like to work with you guys to get stuff done also if you have any questions feal free to pm me
this is a nice site for old stuff Prop Replicas by Indy Magnoli

totusvoloestmei

Do you mean travel further back than 2007? Like 2006 and before? Or after 2007, like 2008 and beyond. I'm not sure I'm following whether you are referring to time travel to the future or past or both? Or what the reasons are.You mention 2007, but then you go on to talk about the '90s and he '60s. Also, what is "raper" clothing??? I'm not quite sure if you mean 1990s and 1960s or 1890s, although since you mentioned driver's licence, I assume you mean 20th century.

Could you clear some of this up please?

As far as the documents, I think it would depend where and when you wanted to go, and how old you were going to portray (when you were going to say you were born), as well as if you planned to get the documents before or after you had made the time travel trip. For instance, such documents would probably be more difficult to procure or fake if they were US documents, after the occurence of 9-11. 1990s or 1960s France, perhaps would be easier. I don't know.

So, are you planning a trip to 90s France then? You say you have a time travel device then, I take it?

John.Smart2050

hay forum
this post is covering why it would be really hard to time travel past 2007
Im making this post to cover documents so you made the time travel device now you are in 90's France with no passport no id and no drivers license you nead to obtain them some how I mean it would be hard to travel work and live so your time travel device is useless so i was thinking about that i mean its not that hard to fake these documents (im not saying you should) but i was looking at my old 90s french passport and any idiot with Photoshop or Illustratior could do it including my self . Also another issue is clothing so i have been obtaining 90's clothing and ect from the time per. Because if you go back in raper clothing today to the 60's you will be lafted at
i have been studying time travel for 10 years and would like to work with you guys to get stuff done also if you have any questions feal free to pm me
this is a nice site for old stuff Prop Replicas by Indy Magnoli
your right. I spent 25 years in prison and now I time travelled back here because of the third world war. I spent six year's sneaking a machine inside a prison very hard to do. yes I do have an hdr unit it does work I made one myself. worked in my workshop for years made it in my jail cell getting parts from the outside with the help of security guards anyone need any help i'm available please email me or pm me.
John Smart