You Tube Video Creation

TnWatchdog

We are all somewhat undercover here on Paranormalis...most don't show their faces, disclose their real names, or share their addresses. The mystery of it all is part of the paranormal world we live in but you are one hot mama to all your fans here and on YouTube.

Buzy Bee

I think when people want to show their faces so desperately on you tube or anywhere else on the internet it prevents others from seeing who you really are. All they see is a distraction. Most will focus on appearance without even bothering to actually listen to ones mind without the distraction of a visual. I think it is smart to not show your face anywhere on the internets with the way people are on the internet these days. Nice video PaulaJedi. I would rather listen to ones voice without visuals.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think when people want to show their faces so desperately on you tube or anywhere else on the internet it prevents others from seeing who you really are. All they see is a distraction. Most will focus on appearance without even bothering to actually listen to ones mind without the distraction of a visual. I think it is smart to not show your face anywhere on the internets with the way people are on the internet these days. Nice video PaulaJedi. I would rather listen to ones voice without visuals.

Thanks. I do agree. I prefer radio, but YouTube provides an audience...somewhat, anyway..... It's more popular than internet radio and podcasts alone.

HDRKID

Hey Paula,
I also do not show my face, but for a different reason.
Well, someone shot my window a few years ago.

BTW, have you noticed that dogs often resemble their owners?

sebastian-magnani-1.jpg

TimeFlipper

I belong to the short list of members who have shown themselves on Paranormalis :D.
@TnWatchdog you may recall August 2015 when i put the pictures of Caroline Munro and myself on Paranormalis?? (y) :D.
Sadly i dont have those pictures anymore, but i will show the picture which Caroline signed for me, im sure you will remember it :LOL:..
079.JPG

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I belong to the short list of members who have shown themselves on Paranormalis :D.
@TnWatchdog you may recall August 2015 when i put the pictures of Caroline Munro and myself on Paranormalis?? (y) :D.
Sadly i dont have those pictures anymore, but i will show the picture which Caroline signed for me, im sure you will remember it :LOL:..
View attachment 6184
Your picture should still be on that thread about the horror convention you attended.

I have even posted a picture of myself on a thread of mine here on Paranormalis.