You Tube Video Creation

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey Paula,
I also do not show my face, but for a different reason.
Well, someone shot my window a few years ago.

BTW, have you noticed that dogs often resemble their owners?

sebastian-magnani-1.jpg

I'm really glad I don't have a dog.
View attachment 6182
Why not? We are soooo nice.

That is one scary dog, TN...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I belong to the short list of members who have shown themselves on Paranormalis :D.
@TnWatchdog you may recall August 2015 when i put the pictures of Caroline Munro and myself on Paranormalis?? (y) :D.
Sadly i dont have those pictures anymore, but i will show the picture which Caroline signed for me, im sure you will remember it :LOL:..
View attachment 6184

Not sure what that has to do with YouTube, but you are correct, I do not look like her. I am hobbit-esque.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I belong to the short list of members who have shown themselves on Paranormalis :D.
@TnWatchdog you may recall August 2015 when i put the pictures of Caroline Munro and myself on Paranormalis?? (y) :D.
Sadly i dont have those pictures anymore, but i will show the picture which Caroline signed for me, im sure you will remember it :LOL:..
View attachment 6184

Any excuse to get her on TF. ;)

It is a great picture of her though. How come you lost the photographs?

Shady Tree

So, has anyone else figured out how to get a lot of views on YouTube?
Wish I knew PaulaJedi, I guess word of mouth spread throughout other internet platforms would work. I don't know much about youtube I thought youtube was just a place to get videos and news missed and other stuff. Did not know you could actually have your own youtube page or account. What is the link to your youtube account or page or whatever it is called?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, has anyone else figured out how to get a lot of views on YouTube?
Wish I knew PaulaJedi, I guess word of mouth spread throughout other internet platforms would work. I don't know much about youtube I thought youtube was just a place to get videos and news missed and other stuff. Did not know you could actually have your own youtube page or account. What is the link to your youtube account or page or whatever it is called?

Channel...

Paula Jedi

YouTube is a strange creature.

TimeFlipper

View attachment 6184

I downloaded the pics onto my laptop and last year i somehow deleted them in error :confused: :(..
I will show you the other picture she signed for me, which you can copy for your own purposes, because i know you particularly liked this one mate :sneaky: :whistle: :rolleyes:
078.JPG

Attachments

• 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1

TnWatchdog

View attachment 6184

I downloaded the pics onto my laptop and last year i somehow deleted them in error :confused: :(..
I will show you the other picture she signed for me, which you can copy for your own purposes, because i know you particularly liked this one mate :sneaky: :whistle: :rolleyes:
View attachment 6188
That is a good picture of her. I like her eyes, hair, and the necklace she is wearing. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah...it is a colorful blue outfit she is wearing...and that stare.