You Tube Video Creation

Jinxed

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to show your face on youtube or anywhere else for that matter. I have read some of the comments that people post on youtube channels and it can get brutal at times. They really go after you for no reason to feel better about themselves. There are a lot of crazy and dangerous people out there. I agree with Morey Haber, I like privacy as well. There is no need to show your face if you have an important topic you discuss that people like to hear about. I will check your channel out PaulaJedi. We don't know each other but we both ended up on this forum so I will support your channel. I think I saw the link you posted for it. I will go check it out.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is nothing wrong with not wanting to show your face on youtube or anywhere else for that matter. I have read some of the comments that people post on youtube channels and it can get brutal at times. They really go after you for no reason to feel better about themselves. There are a lot of crazy and dangerous people out there. I agree with Morey Haber, I like privacy as well. There is no need to show your face if you have an important topic you discuss that people like to hear about. I will check your channel out PaulaJedi. We don't know each other but we both ended up on this forum so I will support your channel. I think I saw the link you posted for it. I will go check it out.

Awwww thanks. I mostly have a short show based on news, time travel, and science, as well as a few rants. I have a couple of political videos and cat videos as well.

There was one guy that kept commenting and telling me to go end my life. Fortunately, YouTube took care of it. Not sure what his problem was. He didn't like my show, apparently. LOL

Shady Tree

So, has anyone else figured out how to get a lot of views on YouTube?
Wish I knew PaulaJedi, I guess word of mouth spread throughout other internet platforms would work. I don't know much about youtube I thought youtube was just a place to get videos and news missed and other stuff. Did not know you could actually have your own youtube page or account. What is the link to your youtube account or page or whatever it is called?

Channel...

Paula Jedi

YouTube is a strange creature.
Thank you PaulaJedi I will visit later when the day is done.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We encounter all kind of weird people on the Internet, that's why I wouldn't be comfortable showing my face on here for instance. I appreciate the anonymity of a username, not because I want or need to hide (or have something to hide), but because of the stalkers we sometimes get on here... I rather keep my real name to myself in that case.

Sometimes I think of starting a podcast, but I'm not convinced yet because of the commitment it requires to run such a thing. I wouldn't have a problem with people hearing me. Other than the fact I hate my voice! lol

Oh and I hate to see myself too. Well, there ya go!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We encounter all kind of weird people on the Internet, that's why I wouldn't be comfortable showing my face on here for instance. I appreciate the anonymity of a username, not because I want or need to hide (or have something to hide), but because of the stalkers we sometimes get on here... I rather keep my real name to myself in that case.

Sometimes I think of starting a podcast, but I'm not convinced yet because of the commitment it requires to run such a thing. I wouldn't have a problem with people hearing me. Other than the fact I hate my voice! lol

It does take time. A 6-7 minute episode takes me 4 hours to complete from start to finish (recording, editing the recording, choosing music, making the video, processing, creating a thumbmail, uploading to YouTube, etc). This is why I don't do longer ones. I have kids -- limited time.

TimeFlipper

The reason Num7 doesnt want members of Paranormalis to see him is because in reality, he is a Sock Puppet! :eek:.
We discovered this a while back, and at present he hasnt tried to deny it :D.
As for stalkers, i dont mind too much about them as i wouldnt mind a gorgeous blonde member trying to stalk me on here, but wait a moment, isnt a "follower" on here a sort of stalker?? :rolleyes: :LOL:..joking Num7 ;).

Not many people do like the sound of their own voices when it is played back to them, because the natural Reverb and Echoes we hear back from ourselves when we are in a room are missing, as they do not get picked up from the microphone in the voice recorder..