You would figure

Tron1

Dr Z would be all over this part, where is he? if people give they will receive for an hdr. see him.

Tron1

no loot never had it at the right time
you guys can give him business he's easy to reach it would keep him busy and he would be thankful

xxapex12

Be careful using an HDR you can lose yourself while traveling it becomes almost addictive. (I didn't want to come live my regular life) I believe I am much more mature (ready) now than I was then. Perhaps I will invest in one and take some vacations.

Tron1

i know i will be hitting keno very soon everyone's almost afraid of going near me, i'm playing 12 numbers just missing i'm playing the middle of the board. what ever comes out comes out. i am going to be very rich anyways.

Tron1

i wish z would build me one then start a payment plan until i get results then we'd go from there.. that would be my good timeline unfortunately that's not how it works in canada since i'm in the us it's different. That does happen

TimeFlipper

i wish z would build me one then start a payment plan until i get results then we'd go from there.. that would be my good timeline unfortunately that's not how it works in canada since i'm in the us it's different. That does happen
Ask DrZ for 10% commission on every sale of the HDR...there might be people from here, not necessarily members who might buy one, thanks to you advertising them :D