Younger self

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

AAA

Oh gawd. For the world's sake, I hope not.

Paula, ...you are one of the few people in this world that I actually like. Having two of you hanging around wouldn't be so bad.

The world doesn't need more ugly old ladies. And besides, in real life, people act annoyed with me. So, two would be annoying to most. LOL.

Well, I don't think of you like that. I like you because you are honest and intelligent, realistic and practical. You are open minded and sociable, ...among other things. Two of you wouldn't hurt the world a bit.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, ...you are one of the few people in this world that I actually like. Having two of you hanging around wouldn't be so bad.

The world doesn't need more ugly old ladies. And besides, in real life, people act annoyed with me. So, two would be annoying to most. LOL.

Well, I don't think of you like that. I like you because you are honest and intelligent, realistic and practical. You are open minded and sociable, ...among other things. Two of you wouldn't hurt the world a bit.

LOL. Thank you. A world full of hobbits? hehehehehhehehehe

Dragonchaser

I would leave myself an instruction book of the "do's and don'ts" of my future life. The question would be, would I read it and follow it's advice?

From a young age I always had a taste for more advanced reading for my age . Suddenly I wonder if the influence was "forced" on me .

Always I got the right books at the right time on the weirdest possible ways . For Instance when I was 13 I already had read Demons & Demonology - Advanced stuff to say the least . When I finished the book it strangely vanished just as it even strangely appeared to me when I started with it . Have not yet seen something similar yet . Almost 38 years ago .

GLXYCUBED

This one confuses me when I think about it. I favor the idea of one me, and traveling from present to past and interacting with another me seems improbable. It almost makes you consider Multiverses, timelines, etc. Gets weird quickly...

timecore

This is a strange question i have been pondering.If you saw yourself in the past would be in both bodies simultaneous?
Then you would have a navigation problem.It would get confusing.