Your favorite "Paranormalis type" movie or show.

TnWatchdog

I would like to get your input on some of your favorite "Paranormalis type" movies, documentaries, or TV shows...past or present. List the name, forum discussion category, and anything else interesting...without giving away the ending, which would be a doomsday senerio of it's own! If there is an interesting quote please list it.

TnWatchdog

I like the 1988 movie, "They Live" starring Roddy Piper, the wrestler. This would fall under the forum Aliens and UFO'S...sleeper aliens.
"I have come to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum!"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I vote for They Live, all the way. It's a great movie. It basically covers most of what we are talking about on the forum. :)

TnWatchdog

I liked the movie, "Last Night". There is another movie with the same name but this one was made in 1998 and stars Sandra Oh. This falls in with the doomsday senerios forum. This movie deals with a small group of people whose lives intersect as an unnamed apacolypse decends on them. A couple of X-rated scenes but the film is deffinetly different. I really like one part of the film due to the acting, music, and camera angles...I won't say which part but WOW is all I can say. A radio DJ's quote from the movie, "Ten minutes to live!"

Peregrini

I've seen 3 of them so far and I think a 4th is coming out yet. They were, to say the least, interesting. Whether they were really true or not is still open.:cautious: I have heard they are based on real experiences and others say they are entirely made up. I'm not sure yet but I lean toward fiction.

BlastTyrant

Ironically one of my favorite movies is Paul, i can only hope our visitors are that awesome lol, i got a chill from the movie the 4th kind. I know what i saw is a very good documentary on the ufo phenominon"sp?" as for tv shows i am a fan of Monster Quest, Destination truth, Ancient Aliens and the old school Ghost Adventures, there are other shows i catch occasionally that are fairly cool, i miss the old Sightings series also.

EDIT: there is a show on animal planet occasionally that is freaky as hell too ugh i forget what its called but it involves peoples pets and hauntings, there is another one on History channel A Haunting thats pretty cool.

BlastTyrant

I've seen 3 of them so far and I think a 4th is coming out yet. They were, to say the least, interesting. Whether they were really true or not is still open.:cautious: I have heard they are based on real experiences and others say they are entirely made up. I'm not sure yet but I lean toward fiction.
I remember hearing the college kids that did the movie made it up. Its fake as far as i remember, freaky but fake.