Your HDR Experiences?

Zeirbah

Have you had any experiences using the HDR (if you've ever used the machine)?

It all started out when I found out about the HDR sometime in November 2013. I did a lot of research about it over the months, and soon decided to build a machine with the help of my Papa once I got to their place in June 2014. Soon after, me and my Papa went to RadioShack and other places to get the parts to build my own HDR since buying one was way too expensive for us, and we figured it would be a lot cheaper and safer to build our own unit, so that's what we did. We started to build the machine on July 19, 2014, and we finished building it on August 1, 2014. I did my first experiment with the HDR later that same day around 4:30 PM and I programmed the machine to go back to January 1, 2008 in Germany (where I lived at the time) astrally and rested on the bed in the guest bedroom. I suddenly had a headache, but it quickly went away. As I rested, I started to feel the bed vibrate and I was completely still! Then, I had a vision of an orange 3 in front of a black and gray background, and I heard noises and the voice of a kid. Eventually, I got up to test the machine again to go somewhere else, but nothing happened this time.

I ended up having to go back home on August 3, 2014 on the airplane, and I almost thought about bringing my HDR with me, but the security would probably think it's a bomb and not believe it's a time machine. So I just left the machine at my Nana and Papa's place. I did not get the machine back until recently (November 6, 2014) in the UPS, and I haven't experienced anything since I started using it again.

DSC00246.JPG

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You are the first person to admit to having experiences. Very interesting about the child's voice.

Zeirbah

I just had a new experience with the HDR, I used it to dimensionally travel and shortly after I was done using it, I started hearing keyboard noises, as if someone was typing on a keyboard. This was before I left the bathroom to see what it was. I left the room, and it suddenly stopped. I went back in the bathroom to rest again, and started hearing the keyboard noises again! I left again, and I haven't heard anything since.

It may have been an almost successful attempt.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just had a new experience with the HDR, I used it to dimensionally travel and shortly after I was done using it, I started hearing keyboard noises, as if someone was typing on a keyboard. This was before I left the bathroom to see what it was. I left the room, and it suddenly stopped. I went back in the bathroom to rest again, and started hearing the keyboard noises again! I left again, and I haven't heard anything since.

Did anyone live in your house before you? Do you have a computer in the room you were in? Were you trying to travel to the past? The reason I'm asking is because perhaps you are hearing yourself or other people in the past/future. Have you tried to communicate while you did it? This is very intriguing. You are picking up on something, obviously... hope you don't mind all the questions. Like I said before, others with the device won't answer me at all.

Zeirbah

Did anyone live in your house before you? Do you have a computer in the room you were in? Were you trying to travel to the past? The reason I'm asking is because perhaps you are hearing yourself or other people in the past/future. Have you tried to communicate while you did it? This is very intriguing. You are picking up on something, obviously... hope you don't mind all the questions. Like I said before, others with the device won't answer me at all.

There was a previous family who lived in the house before me, but they moved out in early 2009. The house was built in 2006.

There is a computer in my bedroom next to the bathroom (the room I was in), which is where it sounded like it was coming from.

I wasn't trying to travel to the past, but another dimension since I heard that you can program the HDR to do that.

I didn't try communicating.

But yeah, I don't mind all the questions, feel free to ask them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It sounds to me like you were successful, but I guess you need to work on visuals. Have you had any side effects? Headaches, etc?

Zeirbah

It sounds to me like you were successful, but I guess you need to work on visuals. Have you had any side effects? Headaches, etc?

When I first started using the HDR after it was built, I did get a headache a few times. I haven't gotten one since I got my HDR back via UPS.