Your HDR Experiences?

Frog186

Hi Yoshian and Others in the forum I have had two experiences but not with my astral travel time travel device anyways one of my experiences happened a couple of weeks ago I have this telekinetic and etc ring and I have been wearing it in general then I went to the store and I was the only person in the aisle and I was looking around and a bag of top ramen noodles fell off the shelf and the noddles weren't at the edge of the shelf so I picked it up and put it back on the shelf and I thought that was weird or strange and I told my mom what happened and she ignored me though next experience last night I was in my bedroom and I heard this big boom sound so I checked all of the rooms and such but nothing was there then I heard it again and I checked again still no one in the house and no animal as well you could believe it was a car or truck but hardly anyone in their cars and trucks were in the street so what ever this sound or noise was it was long gone after I went to bed.

Zeirbah

Hi Yoshian and Others in the forum I have had two experiences but not with my astral travel time travel device anyways one of my experiences happened a couple of weeks ago I have this telekinetic and etc ring and I have been wearing it in general then I went to the store and I was the only person in the aisle and I was looking around and a bag of top ramen noodles fell off the shelf and the noddles weren't at the edge of the shelf so I picked it up and put it back on the shelf and I thought that was weird or strange and I told my mom what happened and she ignored me though next experience last night I was in my bedroom and I heard this big boom sound so I checked all of the rooms and such but nothing was there then I heard it again and I checked again still no one in the house and no animal as well you could believe it was a car or truck but hardly anyone in their cars and trucks were in the street so what ever this sound or noise was it was long gone after I went to bed.

Interesting. I remember having an experience similar to the ramen, except it was with my Nintendo 3DS XL. If you haven't heard about it, it's in a post earlier in this thread.

correction123

Very good built instrument...I know yours works because it is a radionic instrument and because you both built it you have psychically embolden it. It knows you and how you feel. Keep practicing you will amaze yourself. I am using a 1995 HDR quite and older model. Each time I use it I get these unbelievable colorful dreams. I quit using it for a week and all my dreams went back to being gray black and barely remembered! This is a good sign that it shows it's not my placebo. What was fun for me I was transported while asleep after my HDR session to Vietnam and all the cars were around 1965-70 models. I was in the wooded area looking towards the down town. I stayed hidden for the most part and followed a trail in the woods.

As I was walking and looking around in this very vivid experience, I seen a family crescent of sorts hanging down like a sign of a post with and arm extension. There was a uphill path with stone plates going to someones house and I seen a father with two of his children coming down in their GI uniforms, probably to practice martial arts of some sort. Immediately I had a helicopter flying overhead quite low looking for someone or something. It was white on its upper half and green on its bottom half and it had a Vietnamese letter that I couldn't understand. On several occasions I had to hide because instinctively they were searching for me. Each time I had to hide in the bush until it left the scene.

Then I got to the end of the forest trail and I must have phased out!

With the HDR you never know where you may end up! I have been to over a dozen timelines and traveled to unheard of dimensions. When I dial where I wanted to go, the HDR took me where I actually needed to go.

Tron1

The dreams I have I have drawn one memory from a dream I had I was in 2026. A restaurant I have gone to every day upgraded it'self into two levels and outside seating. I even put out the parking spaces. they match to the ones they use this era. I saw a business get hit with a rocket. a huge fire broke out and everything else got struck. I don't know for sure if that will happen. I saw the owner at a much older age he says to me I haven't seen you in ten years where have you been? Like they always say. I was like what do you mean I've always been here haven't I? As I turned around. one of four similar timelines ive been on.