Your HDR Experiences?

titorite

Indeed you haven't used one so you have no idea what you are talking about but still feel inclined to talk out your bum. From a point of ignorance. You have no clue. You are no authority. You are just a failure with a bad career path. Based on lies to expose your idea of truth.

Zeirbah

Indeed you haven't used one so you have no idea what you are talking about but still feel inclined to talk out your bum. From a point of ignorance. You have no clue. You are no authority. You are just a failure with a bad career path. Based on lies to expose your idea of truth.

Is this directed towards me, or someone else? I may have not experience much time travel (mainly jumps) with the HDR, but I have experienced some strange things.

titorite

Is this directed towards me, or someone else? I may have not experience much time travel (mainly jumps) with the HDR, but I have experienced some strange things.
My words were directed to the previous poster and not you yoshian12.

Zeirbah

My words were directed to the previous poster and not you yoshian12.

Oh, ok.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, I didn't get around to my most recent experience due to being busy with... stuff.

On December 5, 2014, I used the HDR again, as usual. There is a sensi candle that plugs in that room, and it was off. After my HDR experiment, I noticed that the sensi candle was turned on, and I didn't even hear it turn on!

Just curious. Do you keep a log of time so you can see if you've skipped forward or backward? It almost sounds like you're just accessing another dimension, such as the dimension ghosts reside in. If I were you, I'd log everything, including the small changes you are talking about. Maybe you should have the motive of trying to communicate with someone or "something" on the other side. Very interesting.

titorite

I've used an HDR before. once. A friend of mine had one and she wanted to share it with me.... I didn't notice anything special happen...then agan maybe it wasn't properly tuned... I dont know... but I do understand the mechanics of it and based off that I am not impressed.

Zeirbah

Ok, I didn't get around to my most recent experience due to being busy with... stuff.

On December 5, 2014, I used the HDR again, as usual. There is a sensi candle that plugs in that room, and it was off. After my HDR experiment, I noticed that the sensi candle was turned on, and I didn't even hear it turn on!

Just curious. Do you keep a log of time so you can see if you've skipped forward or backward? It almost sounds like you're just accessing another dimension, such as the dimension ghosts reside in. If I were you, I'd log everything, including the small changes you are talking about. Maybe you should have the motive of trying to communicate with someone or "something" on the other side. Very interesting.

I do have a personal journal that is documenting my whole life (17 years) at the moment, listing my HDR experiences. I've also had a few time jumps back and forth, but I'm mainly aiming to dimensionally travel. You see, as crazy as I may sound saying this, but I believe that worlds created in cartoons or video games actually exist within another dimension, and not this one. I'm trying to access these worlds via the HDR, and have heard some voices, along with noises, but that's it.

Frog186

Hi Everyone it's Frog I just wanted to tell you I have had some experiences with my own astral travel time machine I was using it one day at my house before I went out of town and I heard voices but no sounds just yet and this was in my older brother's house after I went to sleep in one of his rooms I heard a girl's voice say a name and I heard a guy's voice as well and the house isn't haunted or anything like that so it wasn't ghosts and spirits I bought the time machine from ebay it cost a lot but I think it works and one time I went into a trance but looking away from it everything was normal again like gazing into it and etc. and I am not a liar or hoaxer about it I want to achieve physical time travel but it might happen one day I need more practice that's all but this is all what happened to me in general and in private if you would like to start a conversation or pm me that's fine as well I will not answer any personal questions about myself but I will share only experiences later on!

Zeirbah

So, any new experiences anyone? I haven't had anything strange happen for two months due to something being off in my machine and avoiding to use it until fixed.