You're the new terrorist.

BlastTyrant

Martial Law is in our Future, Potentially the only way for us to move on spiritually, Mentally and physically is to eradicate each other. There is becoming less and less hope in our future and i really wish more people would open their eyes to whats going on around them.

titorite

It doesn't have to be.

We can still make it the future we want if we start participating in and encouraging others to participate in politics alot more

The Heavy metal grunge band KORN sang about politics......

IT does not get much radio play. :(

BlastTyrant

Many bands have sang against Politics, Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against, Flobots, Anything punk.

The problem is people listen but they don't understand. I work with hunders of people a day and the one thing i learned is Society is Slow, people need their hands held they need to be shown what to do, you cant tell people what to do, they need examples and someone to show them. Till a brave soul or group shows society what they need to do to Get the change we so desperatly need it will not happen, Society will keep turning the other cheek and ignoring it.
The world needs a Martyr Someone who can lead this country by example and get our will to fight back

HDRKID

This Halloween costume is the most inappropriate ever. You could say this kid is having a BLAST with this one. It's da bomb! He will be on a no fly list for sure. Of course, he will get 72 virgins.

al-queda-terrorist-costume.jpg

Samstwitch

This Halloween costume is the most inappropriate ever. You could say this kid is having a BLAST with this one. It's da bomb! He will be on a no fly list for sure. Of course, he will get 72 virgins.

al-queda-terrorist-costume.jpg

OMG, that is INSANE! What kind of parent would let a kid wear this for a costume? A sick twisted parent. Geez! :rolleyes:
It's a CRAZY world we live in today! :eek: Things didn't always used to be this way.

Do you know where this kid was living? What city/state/country?

BlastTyrant

Well i can see that KC i am not a religious man my self this is known by now, But Catholics/Christianity has been known to go to the extreme for it's beliefs, almost any religion will, this is shown through out history.

Samstwitch

thats us folks you, me, anyone, who has a strong belief in the GOD of the Bible!!!!!!

Army Labeled Evangelicals as Religious Extremists | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

The incident occurred during an Army Reserve Equal Opportunity training brief on extremism. Topping the list is Evangelical Christianity. Other organizations listed included Catholicism, Al Qaeda, Hamas, the Ku Klux Klan, Sunni Muslims, and Nation of Islam

This article is worth posting. Thanks KC! Bible Prophecy foretells this type of thing happening. Of course, they are denying it.

Army Labeled Evangelicals as Religious Extremists

A U.S. Army training instructor listed Evangelical Christianity and Catholicism as examples of religious extremism along with Al Qaeda and Hamas during a briefing with an Army Reserve unit based in Pennsylvania, Fox News has learned.

"We find this offensive to have Evangelical Christians and the Catholic Church to be listed among known terrorist groups,” said Ron Crews, executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty. “It is dishonorable for any U.S. military entity to allow this type of wrongheaded characterization.”

Material presented to soldiers at training session.

The incident occurred during an Army Reserve Equal Opportunity training brief on extremism. Topping the list is Evangelical Christianity. Other organizations listed included Catholicism, Al Qaeda, Hamas, the Ku Klux Klan, Sunni Muslims, and Nation of Islam. The military also listed “Islamophobia” as a form of religious extremism.

Army spokesman George Wright told Fox News that this was an “isolated incident not condoned by the Dept. of the Army.”
“This slide was not produced by the Army and certainly does not reflect our policy or doctrine,” he said. “It was produced by an individual without anyone in the chain of command’s knowledge or permission.”

Wright said after the complaint was lodged, the presenter deleted the slide, and apologized. “We consider the matter closed,” he said.

The incident was made public by a soldier who attended the briefing. He asked for copies of the presentation and sent them to the Chaplain Alliance.

“He considers himself an evangelical Christian and did not appreciate being classified with terrorists,” Crews told Fox News. “There was a pervasive attitude in the presentation that anything associated with religion is an extremist.”

The Archdiocese for the Military Services was shocked to learn that the Army considered Catholicism to be an example of extremism.
“The Archdiocese is astounded that Catholics were listed alongside groups that are, by their very mission and nature, violent and extremist,” the Archdiocese said in a statement.

They want the Dept. of Defense to “ensure that taxpayer funds are never again used to present blatantly anti-religious material to the men and women in uniform.”

MILITARY SAYS CROSSES DISRESPECT OTHER FAITHS
ARMY SILENCES CATHOLIC CHAPLAINS
ARMY REMOVES STEEPLE, CROSSES, FROM CHAPEL
CONGRESSMAN: THERE IS WAR ON RELIGION IN MILITARY
AIR FORCE REMOVES GOD FROM LOGO

“In the notes it was clearly stated that the presenter was not a subject matter expert, and produced the material after conducting Internet research,” Wright said.

So if the presenter was not an expert, what were they doing presenting the material, Crews asked.

He said he had a chance to speak with the officer who conducted the briefing and she told him that she got her information from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

“Why is there such dependence upon the work of the SPLC to determine hate groups and extremist groups,” Crews said. “It appears that some military entities are using definitions of ‘hate’ and ‘extreme’ from the lists of anti-Christian political organizations. That violates the apolitical stance appropriate for the military.”

But Mark Potok, a spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center, told Fox News they did not provide the military with any list about religious extremism. “It’s emphatically – 100 percent false,” Potok said. He said the SPLC has never labeled Evangelical Christianity or Catholicism as extremist groups.

Crews said he is extremely disappointed in the military’s handling of the incident and said they need to fix the “gross distortions presented in the briefing. “Those soldiers who were presented this material – they need to have a new briefing with corrected materials,” Crews said. “They need to undo the damage that was done.” He also wants the military to consult with chaplains about matters involving religion.

“All religious issues of this sort in the U.S. military should be channeled first through the Chiefs of Chaplains offices for review,” he said. “Do they really want to classify evangelicals and the Catholic Church as extremist groups?”

kcwildman

Beastmaster
it realy was just a heads up for everyone. ....
and sorry to have to break it to ya Blast but this is just the start.
see when they get done demonising the people of faith, then the rest of you folks who dare to say no, I won't worship the image of the beast.
or say no to the new gov. ID's that will be needed to go to work, or buy, or sell, anything. well then you get added into the list also...
I believe the prophecy says all men great and small, rich or poor, slave or free, will be forced to take the mark. or suffer 10 days of torture then if you still refuse to worship the image of the beast that came to life and take his mark.... it's off with your head... there will be no tolerance for any one who says I do not believe in GOD.....they will be hunted down just like us who do.... it seems very soon the old frase ((there are no atheist in the fox holes of war)) will soon be very real to everyone...

from the shape of the events of late, there will be a limited war in the middle east and the Jews will take all of the west bank and unite jerusalem. a treaty will be signed for seven years . bringing peace to the middle east, or atleast it will appear so. clearing the way to rebuild the temple on it's mount . then all hell will break lose, there will be what looks like majic being done all over the place. people will be possesed by demons, this world is about to become something it has not been sinse Noah walked among us. very soon all the folks who now say I don't believe there is a GOD. will have to accept the fact of HIS existence, and either bow to your knee and confess JESUS is lord, or cross over to the ranks of the devil and his demons to join the fight against JESUS the CHRIST...

if me believing that this is true, and that it will be even as the BIBLE prophecy says it will be, makes me a terrorist. then I will ware it like a badge of honer, I will own it like an old Harley.....

Samstwitch

it realy was just a heads up for everyone. ....
and sorry to have to break it to ya Blast but this is just the start.
see when they get done demonising the people of faith, then the rest of you folks who dare to say no, I won't worship the image of the beast.
or say no to the new gov. ID's that will be needed to go to work, or buy, or sell, anything. well then you get added into the list also...
I believe the prophecy says all men great and small, rich or poor, slave or free, will be forced to take the mark. or suffer 10 days of torture then if you still refuse to worship the image of the beast that came to life and take his mark.... it's off with your head... there will be no tolerance for any one who says I do not believe in GOD.....they will be hunted down just like us who do.... it seems very soon the old frase ((there are no atheist in the fox holes of war)) will soon be very real to everyone...

from the shape of the events of late, there will be a limited war in the middle east and the Jews will take all of the west bank and unite jerusalem. a treaty will be signed for seven years . bringing peace to the middle east, or atleast it will appear so. clearing the way to rebuild the temple on it's mount . then all hell will break lose, there will be what looks like majic being done all over the place. people will be possesed by demons, this world is about to become something it has not been sinse Noah walked among us. very soon all the folks who now say I don't believe there is a GOD. will have to accept the fact of HIS existence, and either bow to your knee and confess JESUS is lord, or cross over to the ranks of the devil and his demons to join the fight against JESUS the CHRIST...

if me believing that this is true, and that it will be even as the BIBLE prophecy says it will be, makes me a terrorist. then I will ware it like a badge of honer, I will own it like an old Harley.....

That's the Prophecy! Here's everything you talked about in detail:

Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip