Zecharia Sitchin & end of days

kcwildman

Beastmaster
don't know if yall have heard of this guy but he's kind of a big deal when it comes to the whole alien's visiting earth thing. and this is a pretty good short story of his stuff

Zecharia Sitchin & the End of Days | New Dawn : The World's Most Unusual Magazine

For Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010, pictured above), author of the famous Earth Chronicles, a series of seven books that tracks the interaction by an alien species on our planet in ancient times, this question along with a myriad of unexplained phenomena, has been the driving force of his life-work

TnWatchdog

I agree with his thinking that early alien visitors left signs for us to see that they were here and that they would return. He mentioned that the Anunnaki were here for gold, (reminds me of my stepmother...gold digger) and would return again. He mentioned 2900 as the return date but I think it could be at anytime. Get ready they are coming...run for the hills!

Justinian

I've read a few of his books. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he got into it with Erik von Danniken for ripping him off.

Also.. I thought I read in one of the books(might not have been Sitchin) that their planet was Planet X and they only invade and take the gold when their elliptical orbit brings them back into the inner solar system, but that it got too close last time and smashed into Earth, moving all the planets around, creating the asteroid belt between Earth and Mars and creating the moon also. ??

Krish

Just a thought - If there are Aliens...and a lot of them, then they are a lot more and bigger ones out there. Why, because if you want to talk about future stuff, that people are coming from year 3000, it is also obvious that there are people from 4000, 5000 and 6000 years...it is in that line...

So, if there are even bigger Aliens that wants to keep the future balanced for everyone (like our Green Peace)...then that future is changeable by them and hence what ever you or I say may not be applicable...in other words...it is really hazy future...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Yes...this one is very good...

Ancient Aliens Debunked | A refutation of the history channel show Ancient Aliens

Except he is taking the word about Vimanas from other people because the Vimana technology would not be here for 500 years or may be in 300 years if NASA can get it going...just because you are good on one thing...does not mean you would be good on everything...one of those issues...
There are people out there who will relentlessly try to debunk anything that is in conflict with mainstream science, history, and archaeology. So I am not convinced to agree with that site. And it's possible that vimana technology is already here, and/or has been for decades, and the governments of the world (i.e. the US) aren't telling us. It would be insane to believe that these governments are saintly and are telling us 100% of the truth of what we need/want to know.

Krish

That is true....I can not declare some stuff because I was involved but can not say what it was......but yes, the technology is here for a long time. What they do, is classified.....where it goes...watch NASA...we will know soon...