Search results

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

  1. yetiman365

    What is it called [ a vortex ]

    What is it called when you're hiking in an area where You've hike and camped for over 40 plus years and on a half a dozen outing or more you have run into this. This part really confuses me the most. This has happens day or night to me in to me and others in this area. You'll be walking along...
  2. yetiman365

    Are there portals here on earth ?

    I say yes and I think I have found one that goes back in time. Its located in N.W. Pennsylvania. In an area called the Kinzua Dam area. The Government knows about it and is keeping track of it. I have seen this open right in front of my eyes.