. אני שמח לפגוש אותך

משנה לשנה

Since you came to teach me/us, I’m ready to learn. Please enlighten me.
Soon everything we thought we knew would change.

this is only the beginning.

I use translator sorry if it looks weird.

When I was a child the grays took me.

I took the stars at night and after I took one of the pictures and took down my camera, there was a UFO flasks right where I was just taking pictures when he was not there. It was instant, nothing was heard.

Then a ray of light came down from him and I was so overwhelmed that I did not immediately try to take a picture. As soon as I went over to try to be photographed she disappeared, she passed right over me and the beam took me. I tried to fight the force that kept me still, trying to look up to get my picture taken, but I only moved a few inches and then I was inside.

They did not speak, but there were six of them surrounding me on a bed with metal restraints. They talked to me in my head it felt like they were differentiating my mind and looking at my memories. They told me that the information needed only and not to panic, I believed them and did not try to fend them off.

When they finished and said they were going to bring me to my house. I begged them not to, I asked them to tell me if my previous religion was correct or if others were. They did not want to tell me at first but I begged them to tell me that everything I believed in suddenly did not feel right, I told them it would break me without my faith and need to know the truth.

They told me a lot of things, but they did more than that. They put pictures in my head, they showed me what happened and how the beings in religion, the angels, the demons, the gods, the mythological creatures, were all from different planets around the galaxy and some outside.

They also told me that they reproduce artificially and have done so for so long that they have evolved to such an extent that they are unable to reproduce naturally. They said that was one of the reasons they were looking at us. We talked for a long time because I had a lot of questions but they stopped me and said I could not deal with them much more in my head and gave me a warning.

They said they were here to protect us. There are other aliens who want to sue themselves on Earth and they are planning an attack. The Grays and the others are part of a sort of galactic UN and will protect us, but they also said that after they expose themselves in battle, we will have to join their community and follow their galactic laws, meaning everyone is fighting each other. Must stop.

Those who do not agree the end of the hostilities will be given the opportunity to leave Earth and go to a planet to exiled or be destroyed. After that I went through the mental stress and unconcious. I remember waking up for a short time when they brought me home, two of them he dragged me in and we passed really fast, they ran through the house carrying me like we were all weightless and then I woke up in the morning and remembered everything.

GBBrawler

משנה לשנה

“They said they were here to protect us. There are other aliens who want to sue themselves on Earth and they are planning an attack. The Grays and the others are part of a sort of galactic UN and will protect us, but they also said that after they expose themselves in battle, we will have to join their community and follow their galactic laws, meaning everyone is fighting each other. Must stop.”

So when does this battle & alien reveal happen?

“Those who do not agree the end of the hostilities will be given the opportunity to leave Earth and go to a planet to exiled or be destroyed.”

Sounds more like they would be invading us & forcing us to assimilate to their ways or otherwise be banished to another planet or be killed off. So where is this other planet & what is it like?

You must have had more experiences with them. Please provide more details.

משנה לשנה

So when does this battle & alien reveal happen?

Sounds more like they would be invading us & forcing us to assimilate to their ways or otherwise be banished to another planet or be killed off. So where is this other planet & what is it like?

You must have had more experiences with them. Please provide more details.

We do not know the exact date of the attack but know it will be soon. It is expected in the next year or two and the grays are ready already.

If you are violent yes. They have laws similar to ours. We are babies for them, they helped us grow as the parents do. They will not "invade" as you say unless humans attack first. I think that if people decide that they do not like their laws, diplomacy will exist and a peaceful solution will be achieved.

I do not know the exact location in space but it is close in the galaxy. They did show me the planet in their head and it was a very free place. They strictly control technology so that no one can leave and put all the violent people there. They can do whatever they want, but it's not a nice place.

They showed me many things by them. Like I said in another thread, the snake people are also earthy and the grays helped them fit in when they got back, it was their planet first. They are not enemies.

If we go back hundreds of years and even more they protected us. There was a great war and the earth's solar system is in a strategic position that has been fought over for a long time. The gods as we thought of them, were people from all over the galaxy. The earth was and is their base. The enemy is not a specific alien race, there are many. This is another galaxy that has moved back and forth between being part of the intergalactic community and leaving it with the change of their leaders.

The leader who came to power around our early 1900s began to prepare for the invasion and they continue to do so. Unfortunately I was not told classified military information, so I do not know exactly what preparations were made other than slowly getting to know themselves so that humans would not panic when it started.

GBBrawler

We do not know the exact date of the attack but know it will be soon. It is expected in the next year or two and the grays are ready already.

What have you been shown on how the attack would happen?

If you are violent yes. They have laws similar to ours. We are babies for them, they helped us grow as the parents do. They will not "invade" as you say unless humans attack first. I think that if people decide that they do not like their laws, diplomacy will exist and a peaceful solution will be achieved.

Sound like prison planet Earth & that they just set it up as an another Earth to evolve more primitive types.

Do you really think the world military powers would just allow them to freely fly around their territories without attempting to attack them as they do now?