‘Aliens Abuse Me, Take Babies Away,’ Says New Yorker

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
NEW YORK — A woman claims she has been repeatedly abused during 4 years of alleged unidentified creature visitations at her Brooklyn home.

file9961334264770.jpg

The Brooklyn Bridge

The anonymous woman, a Spanish-speaking New Yorker, says that she has also seen these beings taking babies from other women.

“Like 4 or 5, I don’t know how they do it, I am an adult woman,” she wrote on a report. “I have been abused and raped once.”

The eyewitness added that these entities “don’t want to leave” her apartment and that they usually come at night, keeping her in a state of terror by what appears to be some sort of hologram-like imagery.

“They scare me with snakes, throw me from my bed, animals, cocodriles… is so many things,” she said about the experience at the Mutual UFO Network.

She also claims to seeing white UFOs everywhere she goes.

“They are all over the place. In the business stores… all over.”

The Brooklyn resident goes on to say that these creatures are most likely coming from “a different dimension” and are able to show up at will, adding that their faces “look human” but continuously changing into different shapes.

But, she continues, what really “bothered” her, was the “rape” and the constant stalking.

“I felt everything… and they constantly follow me everywhere, they don’t leave me alone.”

The woman, who claims to be in possession of a video showing these purported beings, says she would like to get in touch with other people who have had a similar experience.

“I am depressed because they don’t let me alone… I don’t know what will happen,” she said.

Earlier this year, a woman in Florida sent Cryptozoology News a series of photographs of what she believes to be “grey aliens”. The woman claimed objects in the house were missing and that her dogs had stopped growing up. Three months earlier, a family in Lee County had sent Cryptozoology News a video containing “alien creatures” and a “robot”.

In early 2015, a man released a picture of what he said was a “reptilian alien” driving a vehicle ahead of him in a busy road in Tampa, Florida.

Two months later, a newspaper delivery man, also from Florida, sharedfootage of an” extraterrestrial” being at a cemetery in Sarasota.

Also last year, a woman claimed an alien had taken her wrist watch while allegedly being paralyzed in her New Jersey home.

The post ‘Aliens Abuse Me, Take Babies Away,’ Says New Yorker appeared first on Cryptozoology News.