‘Angel’ Humanoid Shows up in Ohio

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog

The following is an user-submitted report and is being posted in its entirety. If you have had a sighting and would like to send us a report, please
fill out this form. The eyewitness requested to remain anonymous but provided a full name and contact information.

ohio-angel-humanoid-sighting-1024x685.jpeg

Email:
Omitted

Field ID #5
I would like to remain anonymous

Your Age:

Your Profession:
Firefighter/Paramedic

Your Country/City/State:
Sidney

Where did the sighting take place? Country/State/City:
Sidney, Ohio

When did the event take place? Please specify date and time:
July of 1990

How long did the sighting last?
45 seconds

What were you doing at the time of the sighting?
Walking home.

Describe what happened with as many details as possible:

I was walking home facing North in a residential street, approximately one block from my house. It was a very hot afternoon and winds were picking up. I could see my house in the distance. The sky hard turned very dark due to an pretty significant thunderstorm. The sky was very dark in the northern part of sky and the blue sky and clouds behind me. It was approximately 1500 hrs.

As the winds were pocking up something white against the dark sky caught my attention. At first I thought it was a large piece of white paper or sheet. Then I noticed it was like flapping its wings. It flew from my right to left approximately 400 ft up and maybe 120 yards from me at about 25 degrees from my perspective. It was large and very white. It looked humanoid but taller and muscular. My brain could reference anything other than what an angel would look like.

It had a huge wing span and flapped just like a birds wings would. Couldn’t make out smaller details like hair or facial features but had a head, two arms, two legs, and two wings. It was flying from East to West, not with the wind. Leaves and grass were blowing in my direction. I was particularly religious then or now.

What did it look like? Describe physical features of what you saw
Very tall. Like 8 or 9 feet. Male features due to muscular build. All white. Human like. Large white wings. Wing span approximately 5 to 6 feet from center to tip.

Have you had a sighting before?
No

Three months ago, a woman in Ohio claimed to have seen an unidentified flying creature “three times the size” of her vehicle.

The post ‘Angel’ Humanoid Shows up in Ohio appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

The_Observer

The more time that passes between the occurrence and the recanting, the less likely it is to believe. This story occurred 30 years ago. If it had occurred yesterday, the believability would be tenfold.

Regardless, I believe all religion to stem from extra terrestrial encounters which have been attributed to deities and angels so it's only reinforcing that ideal for me.