‘God will finish the job’: Texas pastor prays for injured Orlando survivors to die

tflofasho

Brings to mind a Bible verse I remember...
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

I hate that verse; simply because it's an excuse to not be corrected when ones at fault for one's poor lifestyle choices and ways that aren't congruent with the bible or bette living.

TnWatchdog

Brings to mind a Bible verse I remember...
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

I hate that verse; simply because it's an excuse to not be corrected when ones at fault for one's poor lifestyle choices and ways that aren't congruent with the bible or bette living.
Yeah but wishing bad on others can actually bring the bad onto yourself. It is a touchy verse but it was one I remember.
It doesn't make either side right...like they say in several court cases...we have no winners here.
It does make Christians bad in the eyes of some people but then again this is one pastor. There is another pastor in East Tennessee that had a sign outside the church stating that God is punishing the gays. The letters were vandalized but he said he would put them back.

TimeFlipper

@tflofasho TnWatchdog is given the same right on Paranormalis to speak his own views just as you are when last week in the Chatroom you posted four odious, self important, self orientated paragraphs berating Pegii and her friends over some silly little remark Pegii happened to say about you...Personally i was shocked to see what you had written because i felt it was beneath your intelligence to do it..