‘Mothman’ Startles Woman in Kuala Lumpur

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
KUALA LUMPUR — A woman on Thursday said she was startled by something that looked like a person with “bat wings” in the capital of Malaysia.

The Petronas Twin Towers stand in the center of Kuala Lumpur

Lea Foo, a 27-year-old freelance journalist, told Cryptozoology News that she was in the residential area of Bukit Tunku when she had a close encounter with the creature last Tuesday.

“I was contracted by a local paranormal magazine to write an article regarding Pontianaks, or the ghostly spirits of women who died during childbirth. A particular abandoned house is well known to be haunted by these ghosts,” Foo explained, who also claims to have worked as a holistic therapist prior to starting her journalistic career. “However, I ended up sighting something completely different,” she continued.

The woman says that as she walked deeper into the building, she heard a “dry rustling noise” coming from the room ahead. With the help of a flashlight, she reportedly ventured into the room to find out the source of the ruckus.

“I was terrified by what I saw. There were two glowing red eyes, staring back at me. Then it began screeching shrilly, bolted up, expanded its huge wings, and jerked its head menacingly towards me.”

Foo claims she was so frightened that she dropped her flashlight and couldn’t see much as she managed to hide in a corner.

“At this point, it was pitch black. I kept quiet… I could hear the heavy breathing of this creature. I heard a flapping noise and felt a huge gust of wind. After I was sure that I couldn’t hear breathing and that the creature was gone, I stood up and ran out of the house,” she recalls.

She reported that the sighting lasted about two minutes but she wasn’t able to use her camera at the time.

“Yes, I was too frightened to think of recording the creature. I did notice a foul stench, like the smell of a rotting carcass.”

Foo said the creature had “the frame of a man”, with two legs and two arms, and stood at about 10 feet tall. Its body, she says, was covered in a black leathery skin.

“It had enormous wings, like the wings of a bat, but larger. It was extremely thin and sinewy and its eyes were human-shaped, but glowed red in light,” said Foo.

And she believes the unidentified being could be Mothman itself, adding that it could be the same one reported to have been seen in the neighboring country.

“I had read several of your articles regarding Mothman sightings in Singapore… perhaps the Mothman is in Kuala Lumpur too, which is relatively nearby.”

This is the fourth “Mothman” sighting reported in Southeast Asia in less than two weeks.

Bukit Tunku, formerly known as Bukit Kenny or Kenny Hill, is considered by residents and paranormal investigators to be one of the top haunted places in Malaysia.

Kuala Lumpur is home to the Menara Berkembar Petronas, the tallest twin towers in the world.

The post ‘Mothman’ Startles Woman in Kuala Lumpur appeared first on Cryptozoology News.