‘Near-death’ experiences aren’t hallucinations, scientists conclude

Doc 05

Zenith

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Interesting. Nobody truly knows what waits for us beyond the grave but it would be nice if there was something else.

If you have ever experienced astral projection or OOBE, it starts to become apparent that our physical bodies are just vessels for our souls. Or maybe they were just meant to be avatars. Did I give you the following link before?

TimeFlipper

Glimpses of afterlife? ‘Near-death’ experiences aren’t hallucinations, scientists conclude​

Glimpses of afterlife? 'Near-death' experiences aren't hallucinations, scientists conclude

Interesting article giving some scientific research into subjects "We" on this forum already knew as true.

Again, the science is quickly catching up with us;

soon "tin foil hats" will be the norm. ;)
As you know its only the TimeFlipper approved and patented tin foil hats you mentioned above that are imbued with my own "psychic signature", and therefore cannot be duplicated by anybody :LOL: ;)

Jenette

If you have ever experienced astral projection or OOBE, it starts to become apparent that our physical bodies are just vessels for our souls. Or maybe they were just meant to be avatars. Did I give you the following link before?

I think I had one today