‘Primate-Like Aliens Visited Us,’ says North Carolina Woman

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — A woman claims a series of disturbing encounters with different sorts of “alien” creatures are taking place inside her home in Orange County.

The unnamed woman said Thursday that even though she and her husband have experienced strange occurrences before, they were nothing like what’s supposedly been happening for the past week. The events are allegedly taking place at night time and usually when the couple is already in bed.

“I have been awake when these experiences happen, so that convinced me I was not dreaming,” she wrote on the MUFON website. “When I turn on the light, they disappear… I have tried to take pictures, but have not seen anything on them when I have,” she added.

According to the woman, the entities are of different nature, including primates. The creatures reportedly meet at the couple’s bed and, among other activities, observe the pair as they lay in it.

“Started with alien watching me and my husband in darkness. The other was leaning over me.”

The woman also claims that she has tried speaking with the beings, but that despite seeing their mouths moving, she can not hear the words.

These ostensible creatures, she says, appear to have some type of light projector she believes they are using in order to convey a message to the couple. The problem, it appears, is that she can not figure out how to decipher the meaning.

“The first night I saw the creature, I saw a huge grid on the wall behind the TV. It had about 6-inch letters and pictures, but I couldn’t figure it out before it disappeared,” she explained. “Same night, again a grid but this time I heard in my husband’s voice him calling me to look though he was asleep… I again saw a grid over his entire chest with letters and amazing drawings of various animals. Last night there were English words and phrases, but one block on the grid was a clock with the hands moving forward quickly. The clock was the only character on the grid that was both red and flashing.”

And, reputedly, these are not the only oddities happening at the house. Insects disappearing into thin air and tangible creatures hanging on a strange organic web appear to be common phenomena taking place in the bedroom.

Accounts of “alien” encounters began being reported more frequently since the advent of the internet. The ease of use and relative anonymity offered by the technology was incentive enough for the public to begin telling their stories.

In 2014, as a Philadelphia retired Temple University professor stated that hybrid aliens are already living among humans on Earth.

Also last year, multiple witnesses claimed to have seen a large UFO at a populated Australian beach.

Last January, a Michigan man said he had seen a small grey alien-like creature inside a house.

Recent paranormal and UFO forum user behavior analysis suggests that last year’s NASA’s release of a controversial document has led a high number of UFO enthusiasts to believe that world government officials could be on the verge of open disclosure.

The North Carolina woman says that she doesn’t feel any threat coming from these beings and believes that all they are trying to do is tell a message.

The post ‘Primate-Like Aliens Visited Us,’ says North Carolina Woman appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

HDRKID

I would like to know what the English words and phrases were. Well, an older couple once told me they saw a big foot family step off a flying saucer. There was a dad, mom, and two little ones. Big foot family did not stay long, but quickly went away when a dog started barking at em. This older couple told me they were afraid to tell regular people because they might be labeled as crazy.

Learning the alien language is a pain. Words are so many. The alien language contains a treasure trove of trillions of words, but English has far fewer - maybe one quarter of a million in common use, so my explanations are simplistic at best, or even worse.

When I try to translate complex concepts from the alien language into English, it is as if I am trying to put a giant foot into a little shoe and the big toe is all that goes in.

Actually, an alien girl once told me that you cannot fill a ten pound bag with 200 pounds of poop. Well, you are lucky if you can get twenty in.