‘Time Traveler’ Announces a Big Event Will Occur in the Atlantic on October 7, 2021

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This was shared on TTI first.

We haven’t heard from any so-called ‘time travelers’ from the future lately – that could be a good sign since they generally show up when things are bad to let us know that things are much better when they came from, typically bringing a blurry photo or a magic food pill as proof. They generally don’t share any specifics (any guesses why?) and don’t bring any future technology with them, preferring to share their future insights on YouTube and TikTok or in tabloids. (Again, any guesses why?) The latest to pop up in the tabloids is of the TikTok ilk who goes by the name of @thatonetimetraveler and who recently announced that something big will emerge from the Atlantic on October 7, 2021. Is he the one or just another one of those time travel imposters?

Read the rest:

They also mention a few other things like this.

“On July 6, 2788, a giant asteroid will hit the Earth, bringing disaster. But “by then we will have colonized Mars, the Moon and other planets.“

And they also talk about a war against aliens from Neptune, then about a zombie apocalypse in 2025. Pretty wild stuff!

What do you think?

Aone

I think it's better to try to actually acquire a time machine, rather than just keep listening to 'predictions'. Many of the predictions were just fabrications, and it's exactly the reason why many people discredit time travel to the past.

TimeFlipper

This was shared on TTI first.

We haven’t heard from any so-called ‘time travelers’ from the future lately – that could be a good sign since they generally show up when things are bad to let us know that things are much better when they came from, typically bringing a blurry photo or a magic food pill as proof. They generally don’t share any specifics (any guesses why?) and don’t bring any future technology with them, preferring to share their future insights on YouTube and TikTok or in tabloids. (Again, any guesses why?) The latest to pop up in the tabloids is of the TikTok ilk who goes by the name of @thatonetimetraveler and who recently announced that something big will emerge from the Atlantic on October 7, 2021. Is he the one or just another one of those time travel imposters?

Read the rest:

They also mention a few other things like this.

“On July 6, 2788, a giant asteroid will hit the Earth, bringing disaster. But “by then we will have colonized Mars, the Moon and other planets.“

And they also talk about a war against aliens from Neptune, then about a zombie apocalypse in 2025. Pretty wild stuff!

What do you think?
As soon as you mentioned the "blurry photo" i was immediately reminded of good old Lord Henry Chatterton and his "toilet time travel machine"
Perhaps that guy, thatonetimetraveller, is actually Lord Henry doing his same old stuff again :ROFLMAO:..

Aone

As soon as you mentioned the "blurry photo" i was immediately reminded of good old Lord Henry Chatterton and his "toilet time travel machine"
Perhaps that guy, thatonetimetraveller, is actually Lord Henry doing his same old stuff again :ROFLMAO:..
And this is exactly why I said that these 'predictions' make many people discredit time travel.

start at edge

The most indubitable and irrefutable proof (maybe the only one) of time travel being possible, would be a posting (on whatever forum, whatever site, whatever TV station or radio station, in whatever tabloid or newspaper) that would sound something like this: “on Sunday, October 24th 2021 (just an example), in Denmark (just an example), at “6/49” lottery (just an example), winning numbers will be 5, 12, 27, 32, 39 and 42 (just and example)" … and on the specified date, at the specified lottery, in the specified country the specified numbers turn out to be drawn.
When that will happen – I PROMISE to ask for my account deletion here on the site and additionally to not access the internet ever again.

Aone

The most indubitable and irrefutable proof (maybe the only one) of time travel being possible, would be a posting (on whatever forum, whatever site, whatever TV station or radio station, in whatever tabloid or newspaper) that would sound something like this: “on Sunday, October 24th 2021 (just an example), in Denmark (just an example), at “6/49” lottery (just an example), winning numbers will be 5, 12, 27, 32, 39 and 42 (just and example)" … and on the specified date, at the specified lottery, in the specified country the specified numbers turn out to be drawn.
When that will happen – I PROMISE to ask for my account deletion here on the site and additionally to not access the internet ever again.
There is more proof.

Attachments

• 244530418_557369948830046_4807260348476807573_n.jpg
    244530418_557369948830046_4807260348476807573_n.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 15