‘UFO Fleet’ Shows Up in Peru

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
TARMA, Peru — A father and his son on Monday captured footage of a series of unidentified flying objects they are referring to as a fleet.

The sighting was reportedly recorded at 5 a.m. Peru Time (PET) and took place in the city of Tarma.

The 10-minute-long video was uploaded to YouTube and shows six round white lights seemingly floating in the sky. As the videographers are heard commenting on the event, the pulsating lights begin to get in what appears to be a flight formation.

“First one appears, then it disappears,” the younger Spanish speaker says. “Are they five? Or is it just a big one?” he begins to wonder. “I am scared now. Do you think they know we are recording them? Please, don’t leave me.”

The older man believes that the lights are indeed part of a bigger spacecraft or mothership and that it isable to stay still in the sky.

“It is still, completely still. It is like that one from Mexico,” he is heard saying as his son seems to agree. “What we are seeing is just the base of it.”

The lights then start multiplying, resembling a cell division.

“I have seen things like this for 45 years,” says the father.

Later in the video the images are zoomed out to show the family’s house and the face of one the men in what appears to be an effort to prove the legitimacy of the footage.

They did not indicate the estimated size of the purported air craft.

The images present an uncanny resemblance to the Phoenix Lights. The state of Arizona experienced one of the most known mass sightings of UFOs in 1997 when thousands of witnesses reported seeing a large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix.

Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

The two Peruvian men submitted the Tarma’s footage to Ovnis Actuales, a Facebook group dedicated to bringing the latest UFO sightings for the past three years.

“The UFOs changed shape and the witnesses were amazed by it,” the group said.

The city of Tarma is located 144 miles east of Lima, the country’s capital.

*Video translation by Cryptozoology News

The post ‘UFO Fleet’ Shows Up in Peru appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
They practically own half of South America...

Plenty of UFO bases reported under the Andes

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They were supposed to pick me up, but the UFO traffic controller guy was drunk and missed Florida.

Anyway, what I don't like about the video is that they zoom in so close, so we have no frame of reference or proof that this was outside. Also, when the man sneezed, it sounded like he was in a room. At the end of the video, it looks like they are inside a house. Again, I'm a believer but I am careful about what I choose to believe.