‘Unknown Animals’ Captured on Video in Florida

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Two researchers have captured the images of two unidentified animals while looking for Bigfoot in northern Florida.

The Sasquatch Hunters founders Stacy Brown and David Lauer say they were filming at a Bigfoot hotspot “back in March” when they encountered the two beings.

Even though they claim they “have had it analyzed numerous times” they say they can’t positively identify the animals.

“There were knocks from the first object to the second,” the pair said. “Then the object in the tree came down.”

The 1-minute-long infrared video shows what appears to be an unknown hunched-over animal with a long neck seemingly foraging the woods as the camera pans to a second individual climbing down a nearby tree.

“The one on the ground is looking at us,” they said. “Then, the knocks came.”

Wood knocking is a known anti-predator strategy that some primates make use of when they feel in a vulnerable position.

“We have had it analyzed over and over and everyone comes up with a different animal,” they posted on their Facebook page.

Their “conclusions vary from chimp to raccoon” and are asking viewers for ideas to help identify the creatures.

Lauer has been looking for Bigfoot since 2009 after he allegedly encountered the creature while hunting in the Florida woods.

In October, infrared images captured by a trail camera in Tennessee left Bigfoot researcher Scott Carpenter asking similar questions.

The post ‘Unknown Animals’ Captured on Video in Florida appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Para_Mystery

Stacy Brown is a great investigator he was the winner of 'Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty' he's famous for his thermal FLIR footage of an alleged Bigfoot. Myself and other researchers believe the footage is 100% genuine.

BlastTyrant

Well clearly the 2nd object is someone limbering up to go on a jog!

But with that kind of quality it is impossible to tell or even really guess what it could be.

Ayasano

Low quality video by "professionals" in this age equals hoax in my opine...

Seriously, were they holding a sheet of gauze over the camera or something? You can get a decent IR camera that films in 720p for less than $100 now, there's no excuse for low quality videos from "professionals" in this day and age. Hell, your average phone camera would probably output better low-light video than this.

Para_Mystery

Yes. Horrible. Can't even take it seriously. It's not evidence of anything in that condition.
Its not a good clip and I know Stacy Brown personally, he's not saying the footage it anything special it was taken back in March they're just curious as to what it is. Nobody is saying that video is of an unknown primate. He HAS caught a Bigfoot on thermal before I posted the video above.