‘Werewolf’ Seen in New York State

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
ONEIDA, N.Y., — A New York resident on Monday said he spotted a humanoid with a “wolf head”.

The 16-year-old eyewitness, an Native American from Oneida who provided his identity but was kept anonymous as per the standard code of journalism ethics regarding disclosure of the identity of a minor, told Cryptozoology News that he was on his neighbor’s property looking for wild berries in the summer of 2017 when he encountered the creature at around 4:30 p.m..

dogman-new-york.jpg

“I had found some berries and was picking through them when head what sounded like several branches break nearby,” he said. “So I went to investigate the noise.”

The boy says he observed the creature, clearly, then decided to run away.

“I didn’t think anymore. I started walking up the hill slowly, I heard it approaching me so I ran as fast as I could. I reached my neighbor’s open cornfield and that’s when I believe it stopped its pursuit.”

The student described the animal as a 7-foot-tall humanoid with white and grey fur on its cheeks, hands and neck.

“It had bright blue eyes, glowing, it looked more human than wolf. I noticed it had claws about 2 to 3 inches long,” he said.

He added that he and his family have also spotted UFOs every now and then in the area.

“Being Native American, you hear stories of men with the ability to shift into any animal, but this thing scared me. I haven’t been back to that trail ever since. I haven’t told this story to anyone.”

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been documented in other states, such as Wisconsin. This unproven creature was first reportedly spotted in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

In the fall of 2016, a Canadian Businessman told Cryptozoology News he had spotted a creature that looked like wolf walking upright while driving through Wisconsin.

7 months earlier, a 13-year-old in Muskego, Wisconsin, allegedly had an encounter with a similar creature.

In 2015, a group of three people in Michigan reportedly came across an unidentified dog-like creature in the woods of St. Clair County.

Oneida, located in Madison County, has a population of 12,000.

The post ‘Werewolf’ Seen in New York State appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

lamdo263

From what I'm getting from many outsources, is that there's lots of them. I don't know anything about the change mechanics of them other than as a teenager, I went through a period of being badly affected by full moons for a period of time. The LBL area or land between Lakes has a number of them down there. This is towards Tennessee. What I'm thinking is that in our past, maybe Atlantian high priest had experimented with WW genes. And or this could be something based in evolutionary biology.

Humans do carry a prominent canine gene.