“Do Invisible Secret Service Agents guard the President”?

Taoist

Hello' to All:

I read somewhere in a newspaper or tabloid, that recent president George Bush was protected by invisible body guards.

Also, a former CIA operative revealed that the pentagon has a battalion of invisible Marines voiced for an invasion. Supposedly there were several incredible photos that were taken by a 23 year old graduate student who attends Massachusetts institute of technology. She dabbles in optical and photographic research your spare time.

He stated that she used infrared film with a specially designed and treated lens is she developed.

The young woman has been ordered by the government to pursue her research at a top secret pentagon laboratory. A former CIA agent has confirmed what this woman’s camera photographed. A former top level west German spy and CIA employee, Klaus Werner, says he not only worked on’ project Spook’, but was also one of the first to be made invisible.

It’s a very sophisticated technique, difficult for anyone who doesn’t understand advanced physics”. But as I understand it, lasers are used to bend light so that it can pass through a solid object, rendering it invisible to the human eye”, he explains.

In the early days, test subjects had to deal with dizziness and a form of seasickness, he adds.

Now, however, humans can remain invisible for as long as 72 hours. But it takes more than an hour to treat an individual in the light-bending chamber. This story is accompanied by photos that show what looks to be an outline of an invisible man walking along the side of then President Bush and his wife.

Please offer your input and thoughts.

Best wishes, Taoist

Itheblaze

They were able to make a whole ship dissapear in the Philadelphia experiment. I'm sure they perfected it for many uses/ways by now. I always thought they would have trained astral body guards. It makes sense because you're most vulnerable while asleep.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
They were able to make a whole ship dissapear in the Philadelphia experiment. I'm sure they perfected it for many uses/ways by now. I always thought they would have trained astral body guards. It makes sense because you're most vulnerable while asleep.

Is that what it's come to? No Privacy even within dreams :(

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

I think those Astral Guardians of Obama would be not protectors, more like influencers. Sowing the seeds of their agenda in his mind whether human or Reptilian.

Taoist

blaze:

I like your answers......

What I know from the inside Intel. is that this is accurate.

And that it was from experiments and research into the area of invisibility and the bending of light, where it was discovered.

Now, I will not get into all the scientific details, schematics and so on, but rather, I will simply offer a general overview of the mechanics of how this works.

Now, it is based on a principle of letting the light not only bend around an object, it actually bends around the atoms of the body, so that it passes through the body and allows individuals to see what is on the far side of the body.

Therefore, the principle is relatively simple, even though the development would be of a high technology. This is also how the majority of UFOs obtain invisibility in the many reports where they simply disappear.

Some members here may recall certain reports in the earlier days of the mid east war in which it was reported that planes would fly over Baghdad. They could be heard, but not seen.

These objects were actually invisible to the naked eye, in some cases. This in regards to the Philadelphia experiment, utilizing Einstein’s Unified Field Theory, this being somewhat different.

Now, in the present technology, the atoms of the object or individuals are not disrupted to the degree of potential danger as occurred in the earlier experiments, which had to do also with the warping of time by disrupting the atomic frequencies and vibrations of that time/ space continuum.

Therefore currently, the present day methods leave time intact and simply disrupt the space with the curvature of light around, through and between the atoms involved. Some of you members out there may have a more scientific bent and recall that some of the quantum physics experiments in which light would be sent through two holes in a stream, and would bend to reflect a pattern on a panel, to indicate a folding or movement of light that was unexpected, under normal circumstances.

And that this principle is in part used for this technology. The technology developing out of quantum physics.

Some of you members out there may also recall reports in which individuals would step into a UFO to discover that it appeared larger, much larger on the inside than on the outside, and upon stepping inside, it appeared to have the appearance of the size of a football field.

And that this also have to do with the alteration of light; that you must realize that light creates the illusion of matter that everyone experiences, in viewing what they term to be a matter.

I hope this has helped, a little.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

TimeFlipper

@Taoist
When i was 10years old in 1956 my father who was an engineer came home from work one day and he was very excited to tell my mother that something could be made invisible by bending light around it..It took me a little while to comprehend what he meant, which in turn led me to here :D....What it means is that "visible" light (of which all light is electromagnet) starts out at the frequency of 430Mhz upto about 800Mhz.....In the Philadelphia Experiment they were using two counter rotating electromagnet beams around the 450Mhz frequency, circulating the ship to create invisibilty....this was originally intended to be radar invisibility only, but somehow the phasing of the two beans were wrong and ultimately the ship disappeared completely from sight ending up in hyperspace..

Stealth technology started out during World War 2 when the Germans created a substance that surrounded the conning towers of submarines, as prior to this they were vulnerable to being hunted and destroyed by the Allies aircraft using radar to hunt. them..The Stealth substance was a type of paint coating that could reduce the size of the radar return back to the planes to make it appear much smaller on the radar screen than a submarine ( a flock of seagulls for example)...this coating is still used, with other things on the stealth planes of today :)

steven chiverton

Hello' to All:

I read somewhere in a newspaper or tabloid, that recent president George Bush was protected by invisible body guards.

Also, a former CIA operative revealed that the pentagon has a battalion of invisible Marines voiced for an invasion. Supposedly there were several incredible photos that were taken by a 23 year old graduate student who attends Massachusetts institute of technology. She dabbles in optical and photographic research your spare time.

He stated that she used infrared film with a specially designed and treated lens is she developed.

The young woman has been ordered by the government to pursue her research at a top secret pentagon laboratory. A former CIA agent has confirmed what this woman’s camera photographed. A former top level west German spy and CIA employee, Klaus Werner, says he not only worked on’ project Spook’, but was also one of the first to be made invisible.

It’s a very sophisticated technique, difficult for anyone who doesn’t understand advanced physics”. But as I understand it, lasers are used to bend light so that it can pass through a solid object, rendering it invisible to the human eye”, he explains.

In the early days, test subjects had to deal with dizziness and a form of seasickness, he adds.

Now, however, humans can remain invisible for as long as 72 hours. But it takes more than an hour to treat an individual in the light-bending chamber. This story is accompanied by photos that show what looks to be an outline of an invisible man walking along the side of then President Bush and his wife.

Please offer your input and thoughts.

Best wishes, Taoist
i've read about george bush's invisible bodyguard in the weekly world news some years ago, and in it was a picture of george bush sitting on a bench near a lake and next to him was a fishing rod held up like someone invisible was holding it . and on youtube is a video shot by a reporter in some war zone and in the footage captures what looked like a 2 or 3 invisible soldiers going to an army tank and going inside it they although were invisible it came up on camera enough to look like the predator in the movie or near to that

brian jj

I have a story. i once visited Washington DC. and on the top of the whitehouse there were snipers. what was very strange was that my camera would not pick up their presence btu i would easily see them with my eyes.