“The Singing Rocks”.

Taoist

golden light.jpg

Greetings to All:

Question: I recently heard of a discussion on CIA and other intelligence networks on how they want to protect the secrets of all the recovered UFO disks, and they are in the process of obtaining control of all communications in the United States.

It says,” the NSA can monitor any individual in minute detail. It told of a story all and ex agency fellow who talked about, “ the singing rock”, and that it was discovered that sound waves, voices for example, beamed at a rock could be recovered minutes later after the sound has stopped, and all this is by satellite.

Please feel free to offer your input and questions on this rare article.

Best wishes, Taoist

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I don't fully understand the question but it is possible I would imagine for 'Rocks' to hold a recording of noise. After all unpleasant events seem to stain the environment or atmosphere such as with residual hauntings. Murders and cruel events destined to be repeated forever in the ether.

JasperMoon

View attachment 3320

Greetings to All:

Question: I recently heard of a discussion on CIA and other intelligence networks on how they want to protect the secrets of all the recovered UFO disks, and they are in the process of obtaining control of all communications in the United States.

It says,” the NSA can monitor any individual in minute detail. It told of a story all and ex agency fellow who talked about, “ the singing rock”, and that it was discovered that sound waves, voices for example, beamed at a rock could be recovered minutes later after the sound has stopped, and all this is by satellite.

Please feel free to offer your input and questions on this rare article.

Best wishes, Taoist

Taping techonology that I heard explained years ago stated that the recording tape once used had very fine grains of sand on them that would hold the recording. Quartz or silicon if you will. This I can wrap my head around this "factoid" that the rocks can and do sing. In fact in the Bible it says, silence the people and the ROCKS will CRY OUT! Quartz crystals are rocks, too.

TimeFlipper

All the tape recordings i ever knew about had a magnetic tape that was comprised of tiny iron particles or other magnetic metals
I never heard of tapes using sand quartz or silicon...If you have any info on this i would love to see it, and the machines that would have used this method of "tape recordings" :)

Taoist

To timefliper:

I do not have any info. on the specifics of this machine.

These types of "Consciousness machines", as they are known by those in the inner circle of this high tech., have their basis in Quantum field mechanics and were created, originally, to spy on our enemies.

The general overview, as I recall, was one where an individual could sit outside by a wall or rocks or wood paneling or cement structure and have a conversation.

Then, the technical analyst would place the machine close to the rock or cement or other structure, up to 2 weeks later and turn it on and this machine would read the residual 'frequencies' that were energetically trapped in the structure.

Next, the tech. guys ( yellow fruit ) would take the machine back to HQ where they would connect it to a larger advanced 'consciousness computer' to be downloaded.

And in this HQ computer, there is a large viewing screen mixed with a loudspeaker system, where one can "hear and literally see" images ( not clear, but rather blurry ) on the screen.

Of course, this lack of clarity in the viewing screen has now been resolved.

The essence that makes it work is based on quantum physics, which states that ALL physical constructs that we perceive in this reality, has at its core.....consciousness.

I hope this has helped.

In Harmony Taoist

TimeFlipper

Iam aware that under certain conditions (metaphysical) quartz is said to be capable of retaining energy and also thought forms. this is based on the quartz geometry and the degrees of the angles within its geometry...Thats as much as i know :)

JasperMoon

All the tape recordings i ever knew about had a magnetic tape that was comprised of tiny iron particles or other magnetic metals
I never heard of tapes using sand quartz or silicon...If you have any info on this i would love to see it, and the machines that would have used this method of "tape recordings" :)
Okay. I don't remember who said that but I'll see if I can find it.

TimeFlipper

Okay. I don't remember who said that but I'll see if I can find it.
Maybe it was one of those alien "tapeworms? :D joking mate ::LOL::