π™°πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πš˜πš–πšŽπš› πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπšŠπš•πšœ πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŽ πš—πš˜ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš–πšœ πš’πš— πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπš•πš˜πš‹πšŠπš• πš›πšŽπšœπš™πš˜πš—πšœπšŽ πš’πš πšŠπš•πš’πšŽπš— πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšŠπšŒπš πš’πšœ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ

Wind7

Staff
That's frightening to think of, really.

March 20th, 2017.

'Chuck Berry, who's often thought of as the father of rock and roll, passed from this world on Saturday at 90 years old, but thanks to NASA, his music lives on in space. Let's explain. In 1977, NASA launched two spacecraft - Voyager 1 and 2 - to explore Jupiter, Saturn and beyond. Each carried a 12-inch gold plated record that contained music, sounds and images picked to represent the great diversity of life on Earth. The idea was maybe one day extraterrestrial life far away would stumble on the records and learn something from us.'

What if someone (or something) finds this and comes crashing our way?

Who would be the first to say "Howdy." ??

Beholder

If it goes public, I'm sure that Boris Johnson will jump at the chance to invite them to Buckingham Palace while rambling about Peppa Pig and asking for their public endorsement, in exchange for human fetuses to experiment on.

Wind7

Staff
What if....Aliens whom have deciphered the information within either Voyager,
managed to play Johnny B. Goode and arrive on Earth
wanting to speak to C. Berry thinking he's our 'Leader' ?

:oops:

It could get all 'Galaxy Quest' on us!

;)

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

I am fairly confident mass disclosure will never happen, and the likelyhood of "bad aliens" attack earth null.

We are nothing more than a terrarium that they watch to amuse them selfs.

Wind7

Staff
I am fairly confident mass disclosure will never happen, and the likelyhood of "bad aliens" attack earth null.

We are nothing more than a terrarium that they watch to amuse them selfs.

Have you seen the movie 'Vivarium' ?

Maybe that's what's happening on our world....Somewhere.

:unsure:

1656518695785.png