101 Years of the Last Days and Counting....

Darshan

Based on my religion I hold the firm belief that End Times began in 1914 marked by the outbreak World War I and are ongoing. Based on these beliefs, Bible prophecy, and current world events I am certain the final phase or Great Tribulation is here and my predictions forr the next 1-5 years are as follows:

1. Continued escalating persecution of those who call themselves Christians,because Jehovah has told us that the worldwide Churches of Christendom aka Babylon the Great MUST be destroyed before Armageddon. The acceptance of homosexuality has been the most notable sign of the rapid weakening of the Church's formerly omnipresent control over much of the world. What was formerly blasphemy and taboo is now accepted and even praised. Those who resist will be the religious martyrs arrested murdered in the near future,until Christendom is completely destroyed.

2. The destruction of the last great earthly kingdom,the Anglo-American Empire.

3. The destruction of the United Nations.

4. The most bloody and fatal war the world has ever seen.

5. Increasingly powerful natural disasters such as never seen before.

"Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation,+ and kingdom against kingdom.+ 11 There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences;+ and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs."- Luke 21:10-11

6. A stunning sudden period of global peace just as we think humanity is on the very brink of extinction.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Wow, I believe the same thing too. Although I might nolt agree with all the predictions, I believe we are in end times. Nobody knows when it started, but I'll tell you this much
Were at the foot (If you know what I mean ;);))

Derrick C.

Wow, I believe the same thing too. Although I might nolt agree with all the predictions, I believe we are in end times. Nobody knows when it started, but I'll tell you this much
Were at the foot (If you know what I mean ;);))

yup short time before the appoclypse is here, if you havent started prepping now id suggest you do as im about to

TimeFlipper

My belief is that we already shifted time-lines back in 1943, avoiding the impending apocalypse...This time the world governments "negotiate" a deal before any nukes get thrown about :)

Darshan

My belief is that we already shifted time-lines back in 1943, avoiding the impending apocalypse...This time the world governments "negotiate" a deal before any nukes get thrown about :)

Timelines cannot be reversed. It was written before humanity ever fell.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Timelines cannot be reversed. It was written before humanity ever fell.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think virtually nothing is impossible, and to assume 100% positive that timelines can't be reversed verges heavily on arrogance. I don't believe the entire Bible should trusted 100%, but then again that's just me. ;)