11:11 phenomenon

TnWatchdog

Any thoughts on the 11:11 phenomenon?

I've been having some re-occurring number sequences lately inc 11:11.
222...444....111....1234...etc.

If anyone else has had this happening lately
I found this neat site that might help to explain.

Angel Numbers – Angel Number Sequences, Messages and Meanings
I posted a while back that this has happened to me and it continues. 1:11, 11:11, and 4:44 is what pop up almost daily for me. I found out it was a good thing and I really need good things to happen.

RHYS

I've seen 3:37 my entire life. Basically, day or night, if I haven't looked at a clock in awhile -there it is. It would spell "LEE" upside down.

As for the 11:11 (and all attribution to numerology/life path numbers/astrology, etc), I think it's significance and frequency become whatever you make them.

I'd like to pop the guy who introduced the whole DaVinci Code type-thing into layman's minds. Not everything is cryptic or profound. I think it's up to each of us to use discernment and accept there aren't always answers.

However, pondering is good & I really dig the open-mindedness of most ppl on this site.

P. S. Many believe 11:11 represents twin flame ideology.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not meaning to play devil's advocate or be negative, but try something. Tell yourself you keep seeing the number 13. I bet you WILL keep seeing it, and possibly you may now that I've mentioned it. :p

TnWatchdog

I'll agree if I am talking about a foxy lady, blonde, or whatever...I will see them quite often. lol The number thing has happened to me very often but initially I could care less but have only noticed because it happens so frequently and unexpected. I get up in the middle of the night and see 1:11 on the digital clock. (this happened on several occasions) I don't wake up and say...in five minutes if I look at the clock it will be 1:11. I don't wear a watch while working and don't take scheduled brakes. I have no idea what time it is but when I walk into the customer's house I will see either 11:11, 1:11, or 4:44 on their digital clock or their television. It happened so often it made me remember a thread about it on Paranormalis. I am a believer...others can believe what they want.

C_jami

Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Ezekiel 11:11 - This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel.

Daniel 11:11 - And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

Revelation 11:11 - And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Maybe God is sending signals to all of you seeing that numbers that He is looking to get his army ready and u all make part of it :)

C_jami

d982985805764733cfe1833917d06c24.jpg

I am glad you post this and I got involved yesterday. Today when I've seen it I smile and remember to take a print screen ...