11:11

TnWatchdog

I am seeing 11:11 everywhere everyday for months. Occasionally the numbers 333. Thoughts?
You Are Not Alone Wanda I see 11:11, 1:11, and 4:44 all the time.
Check this link out.
11:11 phenomenon
To some it's a coincidence to me it's not...because it happens every day.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its interesting, about 11.11.

I always see 222 being my a special number for the chinese.

JimmyD

Where and how you see it is important, as it makes the distinction between coincidence and something else with a pattern order or context to it, which can imply intent.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I read a book recently called ‘Raise your Vibration’. It said that when you are waking from the sleep of 21st century life and start evolving, the universe calls to you. It wants you to evolve and so it gives you signs to show you that you are on the right track. One such method the Universe (God, Creator, Light, call it what you will) uses is synchronicity, patterns in seemingly random events and other signs. One such method is the seeing of sets of numbers such as 111, 222, etc.

The night that I read that before going to sleep I was awoken by a Storm so loud it sounded like an explosion. I turned and looked at the clock..
01:11
I couldn’t help but smile to myself.
I am becoming more awake everyday.

taykair

I don't mean to burst bubbles, but it's possible that you are also seeing 4:37, 12:08, 5:39 and a host of other, non-palindromic times (numbers) as well. Our brains tend to "latch on" to patterns such as these, and remember them in preference to other, more mundane, types of things.

TnWatchdog

I don't mean to burst bubbles, but it's possible that you are also seeing 4:37, 12:08, 5:39 and a host of other, non-palindromic times (numbers) as well. Our brains tend to "latch on" to patterns such as these, and remember them in preference to other, more mundane, types of things.
Until it happens, a person really wouldn't understand. It would be similar to seeing an actual alien where others would only speculate what it would be like.

taykair

Please believe me when I say that I do understand, and that it was not my intention to ridicule or dismiss your observations. However, our mental processes are "wired" to notice patterns and to remember them longer than "non-patterned" items of a similar nature.

TimeFlipper

I read a book recently called ‘Raise your Vibration’. It said that when you are waking from the sleep of 21st century life and start evolving, the universe calls to you. It wants you to evolve and so it gives you signs to show you that you are on the right track. One such method the Universe (God, Creator, Light, call it what you will) uses is synchronicity, patterns in seemingly random events and other signs. One such method is the seeing of sets of numbers such as 111, 222, etc.

The night that I read that before going to sleep I was awoken by a Storm so loud it sounded like an explosion. I turned and looked at the clock..
01:11
I couldn’t help but smile to myself.
I am becoming more awake everyday.

The only sequence of numbers i like seeing are, 36 24 36 or 34 22 34 i still prefer inches to centimeters ;) :LOL: