15 tips to make you age slower

Genius

King Ivan
1) Stay away from harmful chemicals such as bleach because they can damage and dry the skin.

2) Take olive oil baths usually once a month if you're in the 30s, once a week if you're in the 40s, twice a week if you're in the 50s, and so on.

3) Don't or stop smoking. Especially tobacco smoking. It wrinkles the skin, clogs the lungs with tar and causes lung diseases and cancer. Chemicals in the smoke enter the bloodstream and cause clogged blood vessels and a greater chance of heart disease.

5) This one is optional: Don't eat too much sugar and brush your teeth every day so your teeth don't decay and fall off at an early age.

6) Don't drink too much alcohol because it can damage the liver and make it harder for the body to process food or break down poisons. But if love drinking (like me), have no more than: two bottles a day if it's beer (because the percentage of alcohol in beer is usually low), one glass a day if it's wine and one glass a week if it's something with a high percentage of alcohol like vodka, gin, whiskey, tequila...etc.

7) Don't look at the sun because it can damage the eyes.

8) Don't stay too long in the sun because sunlight contains ultraviolet rays that can damage the DNA in skin and make it look all dried up or even cause skin cancer. So if you need to stay in the sun for more than a few minutes, put a hat on. And if you're staying for more than half an hour, wear a strong sunscreen or wear long sleeves and pants.

9) Make a life-extending fruit salad. I heard this one helped a woman live over 100 years. To make it you'll need some fresh dates (if you can't get these, the dried variety will do), a cocnut, a banana and a mango. The preparation is easy, but the coconut is needed for it's milk and just a bit of it's flesh.

10) I'm not sure why, but I heard that it's preferable to brush your teeth lightly with circular movements using a soft nylon brush.

11) Don't be lazy and do some daily exercise.

12) Try as much as you can not to eat junk food such as candy and potato chips.

13) Eat a less amount of food. In the 1930s scientists made an amazing discovery. Mice kept on about one-third their normal intake of food lived one-third longer than normal. Their diet included all the necessary vitamins and oddly enough, these mice had as much energy as before. This finding has been repeated with other creatures such as worms and apes. Scientists think that lack of food switches DNA off. When this happens, the DNA is tightly wrapped in a layer of protective chemicals. But don't cut down on your food while you're growing up because your growing body needs all the grub it can get.

14) Avoid being stressed.

15) This one I'm not sure about but I heard that people who have fallen into freezing water survived without air for up to ten minutes. This is because the cold dramatically slowed the rate at which their cells needed oxygen. So I was thinking if people who live in cold places or if your house is always cold (as long as you're always cold), could you live longer?

TnWatchdog

No wonder I've been feeling that I've been aging and life is quickly going by. I'm guilty of all the items on your list, at one time or another, except for #15.

Genius

King Ivan
No wonder I've been feeling that I've been aging and life is quickly going by. I'm guilty of all the items on your list, at one time or another, except for #15.
Well then, if you don't want to continue to age quickly you should stop doing things that make you age quickly, and start doing things that make you age slowly. Also, if you're not getting enough sleep, that also makes you age faster. So if you are not sleeping much, I suggest you get more sleep.

TimeFlipper

Well then, if you don't want to continue to age quickly you should stop doing things that make you age quickly, and start doing things that make you age slowly. Also, if you're not getting enough sleep, that also makes you age faster. So if you are not sleeping much, I suggest you get more sleep.
Are you not aware that Dawg sleeps in his air conditioned kennel?..Its certainly a good dogs life for him ;):D