PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are lots of theories. People believe the 177th is his team of time travelers while others think it could mean something completely different, like a code. I guess that would be a good question to ask him when he returns.

northwoods

I think its just his unit number, no? The patch had also had something in Latin written on it anyone remember?

Ren

177 is the number of John's Temporal Reconnaissance Unit. The patch looks like U.S. Army. There is a 177th that exists today in another branch of the military which is a computer mapping squadron. There is also a street mapping company in Florida on a street named 177th. I'm not sure if it is related to anything.

Ren

Who do you all think is part of the 177? What is the 177?
Could a person be a TT and not remember it?

Sure. Everyone who spends a lot of time on this forum of Paranormalis might be a TT and not remember it. A lot of TT might have brain damage and or psychosis as a result of their "timeline jumps".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Who do you all think is part of the 177? What is the 177?
Could a person be a TT and not remember it?

Sure. Everyone who spends a lot of time on this forum of Paranormalis might be a TT and not remember it. A lot of TT might have brain damage and or psychosis as a result of their "timeline jumps".

Nice excuse for the psychos and schizos that do come here, but they don't seem intelligent enough to be involved in time travel. Just sayin'.

AAA

177 is the number of John's Temporal Reconnaissance Unit. The patch looks like U.S. Army. There is a 177th that exists today in another branch of the military which is a computer mapping squadron. There is also a street mapping company in Florida on a street named 177th. I'm not sure if it is related to anything.

I imagine TT involves a different kind of chronological order, and is easier viewed in a circular construct rather than a linear one, as well as allowing for the abstract in your reasoning. Imagine you or another you using a data set to mark your trail through time by encrypting it everywhere. Imagine finding it before you are ever briefed about time travel. Imagine if someone did so with your information or mimicking you, and having to consider it in the context of foul play. Imagine finding it after many years of being stalked and harassed by an anonymous group. Imagine there is more than one anonymous party involved, and being unable to identify friends or foe. Imagine being investigated for something you didn't do, and before you didn't actually do it. Imagine not being able to definitively explain a series of anomalous metaphysical experiences or events and data sets while simultaneous and complete disorientation between what's real and what you thought was impossible. Imagine if the general context included the possibility of billions of people having to rethink the religious and philosophical foundation they have structured their lives around for many generations. What would be the resulting psychological effects? I suppose it would be a sort of personal hell for even someone of sound mind.

It sounds hellish.

I suspect the numbers 177 and the related graphics are something rather different than anyone would ever guess.

Even the means to obtain or communicate information through time would be an enormously powerful god like tool. The possibilities for means of communication are vast and would only be limited by what's permanent or cryptic. When you take this into consideration, you cannot deny that any of that information could mean almost anything. There's no telling what their missions are really about, what they are communicating, or exactly how they work. For all that we know the number 177 could reveal a monstrosity of cryptic information regarding time travelers. Is it worth the effort and hassle attempting to figure it all out if you'd run yourself in a giant circle?

I guess it is if it was to find a nice gem.

Last edited: