177th Time Travel Division

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
No, but it sounds interesting! For a long time, I've figured the U.S. government has secretly known about stuff like time travel, hyper-speed space travel, and traveling through wormholes.

CDS

This Document has come across my desk...

Attachments

• _home_theparan_public_html_media_kunena_attachments_31907_TemporalReconOperationsManual8.0-2.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 54

JasperMoon

Department of Defense
Temporal Reconnaissance Operations Manual

Heard of this?

yes, that was the John Titor riddle everyone was trying to figure out awhile back. Someone thought he left a clue on the Net where and how to find him, or to get back to where he came from.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Department of Defense
Temporal Reconnaissance Operations Manual

Heard of this?

Fake. The guy is an impostor. I have a copy of this on my bookshelf. It's a Kinko's made book filled with copyrighted photos from the internet. The guy's name is Gary. He conned me into giving him my address to send me this "book" and then posted my address and personal information ALL OVER the internet, including CNN comments and such. THIS IS A HOAX. Stay far away from this delusional man.

CDS

I brought the doc here looking for answers, so I have no idea & I'm rather new to the Titor saga.

heaven

Yeah, John Titors "supposed" military afflilation. Never seen a manual though, you have a link to it?

Last edited by a moderator: