johnnyray74

That what i thought there is aliens on Darknet.I see in my own eyes there alot of humans that are not capable of critical thinking for themselves.The Fake news took over platforms like YouTube and Facebook and Twitter and Google they get your data in real life and police database owns the cellphone towers .The Big Tech companies get your data and catch you breaking rules it is stored though matrix and computer systems machines too watch you at all times like and George Orwellian Dialog.I got unlimited resources too bring you guys down when i get accused of crime i know what too say too the say i got em the year 2020 -2021 i raised up from dead.The Human race the majority of human race is really losing on the digital space.I will be strongest too survive though extermination process.They complain for no reason too get me confused too trick me into admitting too there false accusations when they call cops on there cellphones.When the enemy starts arguement i dont care anymore because i didn't commit a crime of violence.The things they are accusing me of they are doing that themselves they complain too cover themselves up.The mask represents the empire off of starwars the mask means separation from getting together and rebelling against empire you join Government Darth Vader team.All colonies on Darknet have had enough of insanity going on the major part of the surface web .The Big Universes such as Facebook using censorship as isolation during plandemic too keep human race separated from getting a real rebellion getting on.The Artificial Intelligence Super Computers is responsible for getting cyber cops involved on internet too freeze fake facebook accounts up and human cops control the major celltowers too watch everything on camera.Cant stop on Deepweb and Darknet.The Deepweb is paranormal ufo website too record conspiracy theories and advanced wormholes and time travel.Darknet is illegal drug sites and hacking material and social networks with less censorship.When i put my trust in God and Ignore society preaching death and hopelessness.There using discouragement technique because humans that are kids like Silkroad got caught with there pants down.And all humans got there butts kicked getting raided by police on internet pretending too be the good guys infiltrating organizations in Government Communist resistance party.And humans made huge mistakes trusting wrong people that is how Totalitarianism and Communism police in county police and state police and Dhs and DEA and FBI and Europol and Dutch get us on Darknet the thing is betrayal lead too bust on Darknet.You have too run hidden service operator on Advanced Tor technology too get busted you associate with people on suspect list like members of lulzsec and wikileaks on Darknet the FBI will knock on your door in heartbeat.Becareful who you hang out with we just might make it too the other side in parallel dimension doorway too make it out alive.The Cellphones was invented in 1950s and celltowers the same excuses and people over working themselves in Rockerfellers era is still in today exist people that become hostile and have aggression under Totalitarian regime in Democratic party has been going on since 1915 when Federal Reserve bank has started and negativity on social media and police state in 1915 has been going on too 2020 during Corona Virus restrictions too keep everyone online on Facebook using computers and cellphones and labtops too using technology too do huge FBI massive surveillance operation during quarantine period.Society is under surveillance using internet because they are brainwashed too Totalitarian ideas of crazy rules and restrictions that i cant take care of myself without killing yourself because when you break the Government rules they will use religion too put me on some stupid guilt trip facebook uses 5words of sentences from a snitch too just like what i seen in real world

Attachments

• Gottfried_Feder_-_Manifesto_for_the_Abolition_of_Interest-Slavery(1).pdf
    639.9 KB · Views: 4