2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

tflofasho

There's a subreddit online dealing with shifts and manifestations.

Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping

There's a technique called the 2 Glasses technique where people write on 2 clear glasses and pour water in the first cup which is the place you are in, and then pour it into the 2nd one where you want to be at and all the desires you want to shift to.

People have reported having made changes and shifted into alternate realities because of it.

Another is where you get a mirror, the bigger the better, light a candle in front of it and meditate and focus on it and your desired intention and you will be there. It's best to do this from Midnight to 3 AM and focus on the shift. If you feel weird and feel a change, most likely, you made a change and attained the desired shift.

People have reported having done this and have reported being in places they didn't realize and all that and people thought they were crazy when they woke up and so forth.

So yeah... give this a try and do some more research if any of you all want to shift or go to the past or something.

tflofasho

Yes.

I don't know. Question is, do you want to come back or not?

You go to let go and be indifferent to everything if you want a change obviously.

TimeFlipper

There's a subreddit online dealing with shifts and manifestations.

Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping

There's a technique called the 2 Glasses technique where people write on 2 clear glasses and pour water in the first cup which is the place you are in, and then pour it into the 2nd one where you want to be at and all the desires you want to shift to.

People have reported having made changes and shifted into alternate realities because of it.

Another is where you get a mirror, the bigger the better, light a candle in front of it and meditate and focus on it and your desired intention and you will be there. It's best to do this from Midnight to 3 AM and focus on the shift. If you feel weird and feel a change, most likely, you made a change and attained the desired shift.

People have reported having done this and have reported being in places they didn't realize and all that and people thought they were crazy when they woke up and so forth.

So yeah... give this a try and do some more research if any of you all want to shift or go to the past or something.
So if i have one glass of whiskey, then i transfer it to a second glass along with all my desires to meet a glamorous model, will i meet that model but be too drunk to do anything with her? :eek: :D

Japrim

This is apparently practiced by Rosicrucians. My grandfather was one of them who tried this as recommended by his second wife (also a Rosicrucian). As I understand from his explanation, there is something to it. He also said it scared the hell out of him.

TimeFlipper

This is apparently practiced by Rosicrucians. My grandfather was one of them who tried this as recommended by his second wife (also a Rosicrucian). As I understand from his explanation, there is something to it. He also said it scared the hell out of him.
Did your Grandfather also put whiskey in one of the glasses? :D