20 things EVERYONE should do before they die

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
1. Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOSH, I'M HIDEOUS!"
2. Bring a big chair into the elevator facing away from the door and when someone walks in dramatically turn and say "I've been excepting you."
3. Walk up to someone, hand them a potato, look them in the eye and say "With great power, comes great responsibility." Walk away.
4. Call someone to tell them you an't talk right now.
5. Point at someone and shout "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
6.Buy a doughnut and complain that there's a hole in it.
7. Put mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friends it's ice cream.
8. Put up a "Lost Dog" sign with a picture of a cat on it.
9. In a public toilet, pass a note a note under the door next to you saying "They're onto us, we need to go."
10. Walk up to a random person and say "Wow! You've changed, I still have a picture of you from five years ago." And hold up a picture of a potato.
11. Call McDonalds asking for directions to Burger King
12. Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes scream, "I ORDERED THAT PIZZA A YEAR AGO!"
13. Bring a desk into and elevator, when someone try's to get on ask if they have an appointment.
14. Go to an electronic store with a banana and say, "I want to upgrade to an apple.
15. Call Pizza Hut asking for directions to Dominions.
16. Hide a walkie talkie in a bush and scare people that walk by.
17. Get on a crowded elevator with a bag in your hands, sigh, and say "Darn my snake got loose again."
18. When someone asks you if you know the time say "Yes" and walk away.
19. Dress up as a duck and throw bread at people screaming, "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, HUH?"
20. Go to a pet shop, point at an employee and say "I want that one mommy!"

Itheblaze

21) Tape Christmas ribbon to your cat's tail.
22) Make your Ex some special chocolate ex-lax brownies.
23) Give your boyfriend a stuffed bear with a hidden recorder. Next time you visit, slip that casset out and find out what's really going on.
24) Super glue that nasty neighbor's trashcan lids.
You'all turn. Come on, I know some of you pulled some pranks out there, or know someone who has.

TnWatchdog

We should try some if these. ..fun time for sure.
I use to walk up to a stranger, shake their hand, tell them I hadn't seen them for a long time, and ramble on. Some will just smile and not say a whole lot while others walk away. I don't do it anymore since becoming a bashful introvert...oh well.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I use to walk up to a stranger, shake their hand, tell them I hadn't seen them for a long time, and ramble on. Some will just smile and not say a whole lot while others walk away. I don't do it anymore since becoming a bashful introvert...oh well.
I've done #18, 11, and 15 so far
and I REALLY want to do #1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, and 19
But I want to do 1 and 19 the most

AAM

Optimist
Sometimes i roll down my window on a red light and grin at ppl they usually smile back but sometimes they make funny faces lol :D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Sometimes i roll down my window on a red light and grin at ppl they usually smile back but sometimes they make funny faces lol :D
You know what, i'm gonna do 19 for Halloween

AAM

Optimist
I've done #18, 11, and 15 so far
and I REALLY want to do #1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, and 19
But I want to do 1 and 19 the most
I love watching prank videos at drive tgrouhs lol

Wind7

Staff
25) Find a piece of bright yellow paper,
draw a big question mark on it and hang it from your shirt pocket.

When someone asks, "What's up with that?" Look them right in the eye and say,
"You're right!"

:D

Wind7

Staff

Great post!

Funny thing is,
that used to happen to me back when I was still a performing musician and it would happen just about anywhere at any time, usually in the grocery stores.

Talk about awkward moments in life.
You see or meet sooo many people when out playing and they know your name .
I would stand there like a deer in headlights!

"...uhh...."

:ROFLMAO:

I felt sooo stupid. Lol!!