2001 year old lion tearing it up

Creshna1c

You see in Africa it's so vast that there are ancient lions and prides of lions and lionesses that are up to 5,000 years old. They are gigantic. One that is 2001 year old came out to one of the Caravans that are through the Savannah to see what was up so I talked to him through tongues and we talked and then I threw his pride the lionesses who didn't want to come out so I just threw them to where he was and now they're just swatting at these humans and their heads are just flying off everywhere to eat them later. The lion picked up the Caravan with his mouth and tipped his head back and forth sideways and it was just flopping around. That's his domain. so if you go to Africa do not take a tour of the Savannah.

Wind7

Staff
You see in Africa it's so vast that there are ancient lions and prides of lions and lionesses that are up to 5,000 years old. They are gigantic. One that is 2001 year old came out to one of the Caravans that are through the Savannah to see what was up so I talked to him through tongues and we talked and then I threw his pride the lionesses who didn't want to come out so I just threw them to where he was and now they're just swatting at these humans and their heads are just flying off everywhere to eat them later. The lion picked up the Caravan with his mouth and tipped his head back and forth sideways and it was just flopping around. That's his domain. so if you go to Africa do not take a tour of the Savannah.

Got it, Thanks.