2015: Implications of Titor's Nuclear War Not Happening

AAA

It's all interconnected. ... ... ... (hee-hee)

This is another reason why human cannot advance further than this as a species. Again, it is our own opinions and our judgement to others that we inflict upon. Religions (unless they make it flexible to accept something they cannot) limit us. Let's make the bible and history as an example. Before, everyone thought that the Earth was flat or that the sun revolved around the world. Now imagine someone who just discovered that the Earth is round and not flat, and that Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around. How would people react? What would they do? You know there really was this dude (whose name I keep forgetting) who was ordered to be killed by the Church because this dude said that the Earth revolved around the sun and not the other way around (correct me if I got the dude's info wrong). I even read in some book a long time ago that the Church dismissed any ideas of creatures such as dinosaurs existing long ago because the bible clearly states that Adam and Eve were the first humans on Earth and also named all the animals. So the Church and the scientists (who were few at that time) constantly argued in court about the existence of dinosaurs and showing the evidences of the dinosaur fossils.

Now imagine how many would react when they're shown the real truth. There is still so much than we as a species can do. Wars will kill us before we can advance further because of our ignorance, judgments and opinions of others. I think we can colonize a planet after planet if we unite as a species. But no. We are divided. Very very divided. We will kill each other because of our ignorance.

Our whole system of managing our planet, our whole reality, is based on a series of false premises and exploitation of human nature, ultimately resulting in enslavement and conflict, retarded progress. We are ignorant, out of balance, and off course.

I don't see the necessary substantial change happening without major conflict or catastrophe. A void must first be created, then refilled with a correct set of premises, values, principles, and guidelines.
I agree. Nothing can be done without fighting back. We can't always play nice to each other and suspect any results. The world is too stubborn for that.

More often than not, good things come from being nice. However, there are always those few who will screw it up, who will always start the drama, who will motivate at that expense of others.

One reason to be nice is to discern the difference.

Another reason to be nice, to exhaust niceness, is so that when it comes time to bash someone's head in, you don't have to second guess yourself or the ethics involved, because you have already done whatever you can to make peace.

AAA

A void must first be created, then refilled with a correct set of premises, values, principles, and guidelines.
Indeed.
When the white powder to ceases, doth it cause the amber rays come forth? Does the soft glow emerge from nature's life, or it's death? When is the question, not how. On schedule surely, but does the rhythm of history march in time with our visitors' arrivals?

That is very creative. What does it mean?

Hauman

I'm new here, and in general new to all of this. However, I have some thoughts.

Does anyone here know about Able-Archer83? When I read about that exercise, I'm almost positive that either the U.S. were begging for an excuse to nuke the Russians, or they really went and did it and someone came back to de-escalate the situation.

I can't help but feel like this is what's going on here. Russia recently 'accidentally' leaked information about a high speed nuclear torpedo designed to render entire coastlines useless. They've also publicly announced their version of AF1, and details regarding the operation of the Dead Hand Program still list it as active. Given they've also condemned the U.S. and listed them and NATO as threats to the Russian people doesn't help either. They're flexing, and NATO is still conducting exercises in anticipation of a Ukraine conflict that gets worse.

In which case, I would say that his appearance in this world changed things significantly enough to either delay or completely write these future events out of existence. Unfortunately, there isn't really anyway to test that.

I suppose if we really were meant to nuke each other last year, and somehow we averted it, that would bring to question whether or not we've made things worse. For example, if there was no war from the Russians, then maybe now China, North Korea, and Russia will launch a combined offensive.

H

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Does anyone here know about Able-Archer83? When I read about that exercise, I'm almost positive that either the U.S. were begging for an excuse to nuke the Russians, or they really went and did it and someone came back to de-escalate the situation.

I can't help but feel like this is what's going on here. Russia recently 'accidentally' leaked information about a high speed nuclear torpedo designed to render entire coastlines useless. They've also publicly announced their version of AF1, and details regarding the operation of the Dead Hand Program still list it as active. Given they've also condemned the U.S. and listed them and NATO as threats to the Russian people doesn't help either. They're flexing, and NATO is still conducting exercises in anticipation of a Ukraine conflict that gets worse.

In which case, I would say that his appearance in this world changed things significantly enough to either delay or completely write these future events out of existence. Unfortunately, there isn't really anyway to test that.

I suppose if we really were meant to nuke each other last year, and somehow we averted it, that would bring to question whether or not we've made things worse. For example, if there was no war from the Russians, then maybe now China, North Korea, and Russia will launch a combined offensive.

H

More proof the cold war never ended or started back up.

TimeFlipper

H
Welcome to Paranormalis and thanks for a very thought provoking first posting from you :)..
You took me back nearly 33 years to 1983 when this War Game was happening, whether it was common sense or a time traveller that prevented anything bad happening, i have no idea :confused:..
However i seem to recollect that the Americans were using some form of Quantum encryption that nobody on our planet at that time could break, for their communications during the game...Maybe Prof Opmmur could help me out on this one :)

Last edited:

Hauman

H
Welcome to Paranormalis and thanks for a very thought provoking first posting from you :)..
You took me back nearly 33 years to 1983 when this War Game was happening, whether it was common sense or a time traveller that prevented anything bad happening, i have no idea :confused:..
However i seem to recollect that the Americans were using some form of Quantum encryption that nobody on our planet at that time could break, for their communications during the game...Maybe Prof Opmmur could help me out on this one :)

@PaulaJedi - I agree - it never really went away.

@TimeFlipper - Thanks, buddy. I try. I would like to think it was common sense, but history has shown time and time again that it's anything but common. There was way too much going on there that we don't know, at least I don't. You don't amass a sizeable coalition combat force, and drop it on someone's doorstep during the tensest political strife of the post war era as a 'war game'. As far as the Quantum Encryption goes, interesting, I didn't know that. That might account for the escalation, but that's almost too convenient.

In other news, and this just came to me - Do you think that there's any connection between Snowden and Titor? Snowden was NSA, and somewhat has military training. He's pretty much keeping both the U.S. and Russians at bay. Though Putin likes him, I'm sure that's because Snowden looks like a cookie jar. Right now, he's got a lot of answers - and total war at this point would be dangerous for anyone involved because he knows too much. He could say the right things to cause maximum, unnecessary damage to both parties. He's come around in an interesting time. Maybe there was to be a war, but his presence has been a successful deterrent?

Then again there's wikileaks, and I have no idea what's in all of those insurance files Julian has released. There could be literally anything in those. I would not expect a genuine time traveler to start screaming about the end times unless the process of going back has some adverse effects on the human brain. Also, I wouldn't expect them to come posting here if they were to stop a catastrophic event and be vague about it. The best way I could think of to quietly go about your business would be to ascertain and release documents anonymously with mass distribution. That would be wikileaks. I would also imagine Julian is well connected, and that if a Traveler were able to convince him of their authenticity, Assange would be complacent in aiding them. Maybe Titor has some connection to them?

Hopefully I'm not straying off topic.

H